Inactive [GEN] Essentials v2.1 [?]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Zenexer, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zenexer

2. Offline

LSky

1) Is there a way to set an additional spawn for people that have not joined the server before?
    2)
    /setspawn
    3) People without the essentials.plugin node can use /plugins, which apparently functions as /plugin list. Can this be fixed? I'm not interested in players being able to see what plugins are running on my server.

3. Offline

EssentialsTeam

4. Offline

Jdbye

Since GroupManager is dead and I can't register on the bug report page I'm gonna request this bugfix here.
    Found a bug: I can't demote offline players. This gets really annoying since I have to edit the files manually if I need to demote someone that doesn't play anymore. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to demote offline players, all it needs to do is check if there is an entry for the user in users.yml instead of completely dismissing the possibility if the user isn't online.

5. Offline

EssentialsTeam

Command mantogglevalidate:
    description: Toggle on/off the validating if player is online.
    usage: /<command>

6. Offline

Sweet_Mafia

I cant believe they are inactive, what a disgrace.

7. Offline

EssentialsTeam

8. Offline

samixchoumi

This plugin run with bukkit 740 ? :)p)

9. Offline

chlitto

could you delete that "you have no new mail" welcome messege? nobody uses it but everyone got to see it :/

10. Offline

Malcolm19988

Why cant I build when I get in the server?

11. Offline

Maddin

Please update theversion number, i just saw that Essentials is on 2.3.x state.

12. Offline

Abteen

If i put someone in jail, how do i take them out?

13. Offline

Sparx

14. Offline

Maddin

Oh, sorry i mean 2.2.x (it says 2.1 in the title)

15. Offline

vfern_fern

Hi everyone.

How do we set the worth? I am not sure if what we are supposed to edit or which # to delete to make it active? Also do we have to edit the worth.yml or config.yml to change the values of items?

16. Offline

clownfish

Using Craftbukkit #740 and Essentials v2.2.7
    The Nether and portals work pretty well. The excessive mobs in the nether lag my server with many players. Is there any way to greatly limit or disable nether mobs in Essentials?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.