Inactive [GEN] Essentials v2.1 [?]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Zenexer, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zenexer

2. Offline

Chipmunk9998

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to add the ability to enable and disable mail and the motd? I know that not letting a group get the 'essentials.mail' command will disable it, but I hate how every time you join you get a "You have no new mail." message.

3. Offline

vfern_fern

Hey all. I am wondering if there is a way to still implement the spawn protection that comes in the server.properities and still allow other people to build around. Is it doable with this plugin? Because---correct me if I am wrong--- if we put a user in a group, he becomes opped right?

4. Offline

Zeroth

Anyone know how I can add another pre-generated world to my server? I'm trying to combine two servers into one with multiworld and I want the other world to be accessible via the first one. I tried just putting the world folder in my Bukkit dir, but its not recognized as a world in-game. typing /gc doesn't return any data about it either. Is there something i'm missing?

[edit] Figured it out! Using a plugin called world warp!

5. As /ban isnt currently working if i were to delete the file within the essentials for the ban command would my servers default ban commands take over? Or would essentials just not work at all then?

6. Offline

NeatMonster

Can you tell me if "fire-spread" is protecting from the lightning.

7. Offline

jeddeliso

hey can someone tell me the permission node for "/world" command ingame pls? i only want certain groups to be able to use it

8. Offline

Randy Schouten

Will this get updated sometime soon?

9. Need an update fast, We're getting no-bans :p

10. Offline

Brettflan

It might not be recommended, but /ban does work on the 2.2 branch. Same for /spawnmob.

11. Offline

andrewkm

Guys this thread is barely ever updated.
    The newest builds are 2.2+ not 2.1

12. where can i find the 2.2 build?

13. Offline

Gnyf

2.2+ ?????????

Build Status

Latest Release Build: 2.1.38

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  14. Offline

Timecpo

Is there a # or a word for the booster-rails?

15. Offline

Brettflan

Click the download link in the first post. You'll see the 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 branches available.

16. Offline

n4Ghost

Under the Downloadlink the Version 2.2

17. Offline

Pythros

This command is slightly confusing... How exactly do you spawn a Spider Jockey? Is it /spawnmob spider mount ?

• /spawnmob: Allows you to spawn a specified mob with an optional mount, with Slime-size support.
      • essentials.spawnmob
      • /<command> <mob>,[mount]:[slime-size] <amount>

18. Offline

Malkierian

Uh, that would be /spawnmob skeleton,spider 1 I believe.

19. Offline

Pythros

That works... but they seem to freaking out and keep attaching each other....

So here is a request, a "/sendwarp" or whatever command to send people to particular warp. Yes I know I can give them the permission to warp to it, but I don't want everyone to have that or have to be there to tphere. For instance, automatically send someone to lava pit or something.

20. Offline

_Homer_

Can I use this Build for Bukkit Version 714?

21. Offline

Bjourk

Is warping multi-world? Can it be disabled to allow a plugin that is?

22. Offline

RTRD

Tested and working for CB 714! :D

23. Offline

LucidLethargy

The essentials changelog states that weather was added... care to elaborate on the command (or do any exist yet?) :eek:

24. Offline

Infectedd

Code:
    >list
    21:14:43 [SEVERE] javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.inter
    nal.EcmaError: TypeError: Cannot find function hasPermission. (<Unknown source>#
    10) in <Unknown source> at line number 10
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.invoke(Un
    known Source)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.invokeFun
    ction(Unknown Source)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at nickguletskii200.SpyerAdmin.CustomHandling.who(Unknow
    n Source)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at nickguletskii200.SpyerAdmin.SpyerAdmin.onCommand(Unkn
    own Source)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginComman
    d.java:35)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCo
    mmandMap.java:80)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(Cr
    aftServer.java:246)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServe
    r.java:391)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    r.java:377)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    ver.java:283)
    21:14:43 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    ceFile:375)
    That's what happens on /list
    newest essentials, cb677

25. Yep, okay, ive just hit it where Admins cant use /money because this hijacks the command because of the - '*' node, As I said before, I rent the server so we dont have access to the .jar files, could you please just remove the /money alias, like you ask us to do on the first post so it essentails, which is a brillant plugin becomes fully compatible with iConomy, another great plugin, meaning EPIC SERVERS!!

EDIT: Okay sorry about that but I just had a look at the jar file on my server and ive found you have taken it out, sorry about that, ive just gotta wait until the server provider releases bukkit for 1.5 and this gets updated on there.

26. Offline

Marcus101RR

Essentials seems to be blocking Buckits so you cannot place Water/Lava main reason is Water to make farms. What needs to be changed in the configs?

27. Offline

Schlumpfpirat

/home /tp /warp etc doesn't work for me.
    Also /i is pretty buggy aswell.
    Running on 2.2

28. Offline

Kebab

Stuff in blacklist under these strings:
    Code:
      # Users cannot PLACE these types of blocks/items.
      # < 255 designates a BLOCK
      # > 255 designates an ITEM (Some blocks can be placed as blocks OR items; lava blocks can be placed by lava buckets, for example.)

29. Offline

_Zw_

Bug when using /list /who?

It shows a new line pr user like this:
    /who
    Default: nick1
    Default: nick1,nick2
    Default: nick1, nick2 nick3
    OPs: op1
    Ops: op1, op2

30. Offline

thepackett

/setspawn isn't working. if you use it you CAN use /spawn to go to that point but when you die you appear somewhere underground and suffocate. i even went into the spawn file in the essentials folder to manually change the spawn height to 128 and it still didn't work.

31. Offline

parker_digg

Wooh! Thanks for the fast update essentials team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.