Solved GAListener Plugin Is Not Working PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by imyussy, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

imyussy

Hi, I downloaded the GAListener plugin version 1.3.1 for Minecraft version 1.7.4. After multiple times trying to configure the config.yml correctly, there still seems to be an error! I even tried copying and pasting other people's configs that supposedly worked but changing the content to my likings. Nothing has worked so I would HIGHLY appreciate it if someone would help me with my issue. I posted a link below showing everything in my config.yml. Thank you, imyussy

http://pastebin.com/wegBkkF4

2. Offline

JaguarJo

3. Offline

imyussy

Thank you but I still have an issue. Players are able to vote successfully now, but they don't get any rewards after voting.

4. Offline

JaguarJo

5. Offline

imyussy

YES!! Finally its working properly!! Thank you sooooo much!!

JaguarJo likes this.
  6. Offline

imyussy

Sorry to bother you again, but I just realized that it is supposed to broadcast a message to the server aging the player voted. It does not do that and I do not know why. Please help. Thank you, imyussy

7. Offline

JaguarJo

imyussy I'm afraid I don't know the answer this time. The file looks like it should be broadcasting correctly; the broadcast lines are formatted the way they should be and everything. I suppose you could check for conflicts with other plugins; perhaps you have something that filters spam and doesn't let broadcast work?

8. Offline

imbosslol2414

ok i can take over from here
    were it says
    1. # broadcast: '{GREEN}{username} {GOLD}has voted @ {GREEN}www.mc-index.com {GOLD}and received {GREEN}$10’
    2. # playermessage: '{GREEN}Thanks for voting at {AQUA}{service}!
    3. Thats your broadcasting part of the config take the # out of in front of the one you want and then your done it should broadcast it!
    4. If any other help is need feel free to add me on skype at brandon.thompson.imohosting

9. Offline

imyussy

Ok. But I have a question not relating to that. In the config.yml it gives me an option to make it so players can still vote even if they aren't in the server. When they aren't in the server would it still broadcast (if that worked) even when they aren't on, or only when they join will it broadcast?

Ok I will do that. And thank you so much! Im pretty sure it will work but i need to wait a couple more hours because i voted less than 24 hours ago. But if i have anymore questions i will surely ask u on Skype. Thank again, imyussy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.