Plugin Help GAListener Error

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Voriodon, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Voriodon

Recently since I added GAListener, when players vote, the reward dosen't process. Votes register on webistes for the server, and also in game. Whenever someone votes GAListener gives an error to the console, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. We are currently running Craftbukkit 1.8.7.

Below is the error in the console, thanks

Code:
    [08:36:34] [Server thread/INFO]: [GAListener] Vote received on MCSL for Player: XeoFusion
    [08:36:34] [pool-3-thread-32/WARN]: Exception in thread "pool-3-thread-32"
    [08:36:34] [pool-3-thread-32/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin GAListener v1.3.2 generated an exception while executing task 1025
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server._INVALID_getOnlinePlayers()[Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
        at com.swifteh.GAL.RewardTask.run(RewardTask.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
        ... 3 more

2. what is your GAListener version , what plugins do you have , and what server version are you using ! ?

3. It is a problem with the source, I recommend a different version (Error at: org.bukkit.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask). It is something that the developer of the plugin did wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.