FunSlimepack (Slimefun Plugin designated Resource Pack)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by AaronBlader12, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AaronBlader12

Hello, guys. So i have this crazy idea on doing a resource pack based on the plugin, slimefun. I made this pack so that hopefully you don't confused on playing with the plugin because some item uses the same texture.
    The pack is currently still in development. However, you can help the pack by telling me the items from the slimefun, the name of the item (has to have color code(ยง)) and under what section is the item.

Thank You.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@AaronBlader12
    Although this seems like an interesting idea, if you wanted custom textures for the specific items, you would need to modify the items used and some of the systems for slimefun. Unless you are willing to override existing textures (which I know most people will not like), all the items that are in the game would need to be swapped so custom textures could be applied. That's not even touching blocks, which would require you to override blocks in order to change the texture.

If you know of a way to do this without modifying existing textures, you can find all the items and blocks at the link below. But, I do not know how you would be able to pull this off.
    https://github.com/TheBusyBiscuit/Slimefun4/wiki

3. Offline

AaronBlader12

@Zombie_Striker i'm using the optifine feature which let's you add custom item based on name. and i'm focusing more into the item. Not blocks, as from slimefun. Most technical block are either MultiBlock structure or custom player heads. So again, i'm only focusing on the item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.