[FUN] Zombie Survival MiniGame

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xTitanCraftx, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Offline

xTitanCraftx

Hello !,
    What a nice day to you !

Info about me : Im a server owner and I already tried lots of plugins I can learn fast on how to use a new plugin , but Im weak in understanding javascripts. I also know how to make a server and run it.

What I want : I need a plugin that can make my players have fun at my server to kill their boringness , what I want is a survival game that you can make a custimized arena .

How it works : Players join the Game and they get teleported to the Arena .
    Ops or Admins will operate the game they will be the one who will start the game.
    When the game starts, a random player will be pick by the plugin to be the Zombie at a certain time (e.g. modernwarfare zombie mod)

Features:
    * When a player got pick by the plugin the player's skin will be change into a zombie skin.
    * When the zombie killed a player , the player will be infected by the zombie and will turn into a zombie and also changes skin into zombie skin.
    * Top 3 remaining players who died after the game will be rewarded (configurable)
    * Ops or Admin can make/setup an Arena.
    * Set how long a game timespan max: 15 minutes.
    * Players didn't die after the game get bonus rewards if they dont die after the game.
    * Show how much time left after every 3 minutes.

Commands:

/zs setpos:1/setpost:2
    /zs createarena
    /zs removearena
    /zs setspawn
    /zs join
    /zs leave
    /zs startgame
    /zs stopgame
    /zs infected
    /zs survivors

How to setup a arena :

1.Have a stick and hit the first position and second position of your arena or stand into the first block and use the command /zs setpos:1 for the first position then stand to the next block of your arena the use /zs setpos:2 for second position.
    2.After the two positions are set use the command /zs createarena <arenaname>
    3.Then set the spawnpoint of the players when they join the game do command /zs setspawn

Dependencies:
    MobDisguise - For the skin changing system
    Vault - For rewarding system

2. Offline

arofaz

Code:
    When a player got pick by the plugin the player's skin will be change into a zombie skin.
    * When the zombie killed a player , the player will be infected by the zombie and will turn into a zombie and also changes skin into zombie skin.
    Needs spout or MobDisguise