[FUN] Stealth Bomber - Bombing never got more fun

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by MinneolaTangelo, Jun 9, 2012.

?

What would you see in the next release ?

1. Drop certain items on bombing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More tnt on bombing

66.7%
  3. Your own: Leave a little post beloaw.

33.3%
  1. Offline

MinneolaTangelo

[​IMG]
    /\ That is a pointless picture that would give you an idea of my plugin.​
    Stealth Bomber - Bombing never got more fun​
    Version: 0.1​
    Have you ever wanted to use your fly hack in a more fun way. Have you ever wanted to blow someone's house up without them noticing. Well now combined with the 'Fly' plugin and a higher speed on flying you can do it. Introducing Stealth Bomber the first plugin I have created so far. There is only one question: "Will your terrain survive?".​
    <Enter a video here that will review everything and will hopefully lead you to my channel in which I hope you subscribe and I can get famous and such and some other crap that I forgot to put in here so yeah why are you still readthings.png>​
    Features:​
    • Fast and easy installation.
    • Reliable and causes barely no lag.
    • Abillity to turn it on and off.
    Commands:
    • Turn the Plugin on: /stealth enable
    • Turn the Plugin off: /stealth disable
    (See what I did there, I actually only had two commands but if I put them on seperate lines they appear to be more than three. Good strategy you should use it too.)

Setup:
    1. Download the plug-in from this website and get a cup of tea.
    2. Drink your cup of tea make sure it contains sugar.
    3. When your plug-in finally finishes downloading in half a milisecond perform the next line.
    4. Drag the plug-in into your plug-ins folder and type "reload" in your console, or start your server up if it has not been booted already.
    Some interesting facts you might want to know:
    • To use the plugin go into Creative or into Survival mode. (Creative suggested). Take a piece of TNT and right or left click to get started.
    • The plugin has been made by me. (Unbelievable I know.)
    • You can leave suggestions or idea's below I would be glad to put them into the plugin. (If I am going to stop being lazy since I am always lazy and my girlfriend hates me for that).
    • The download link is in the Setup section.

Future Plans:​
    • Dominate the world with my cat mittens.
    • Add an amount of TNT that should be dropped.
    Enjoying this plugin or one of my others ?
    - Please go to our channel and leave a nice little subscription.
    - Leave a friendly post below.

Changelog:
    • V0.1 - Got the basic TNT dropping finished, also included an enable and disable feature.

That was it, I think, I hope, I don't really know. I mean if they I would tell you right ?

-Open ending-

2. Offline

md_5

Please include latest supported RB in title.

3. Offline

md_5

Please read the submission guidelines and format your title as such.