Inactive [FUN/RPG] MobDisguise v1.7 - Transform into any mob! (And players too!) No client mods! [1.1 RB3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by desmin88, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Offline

desmin88

2. Offline

Buckethead

yayyy ty

3. Offline

Ratchet

are there any plans to make this compatible with the ore obfuscation plugin?

thanks

4. Offline

desmin88

@Ratchet
    Talk to the author. He coded some severely bad code that BukkitContrib doesn't play nice with.

5. Offline

poopykun

is it possible that you could make it so that you could blow yourself up as a creeper?

6. Offline

Zippy50

Hey quick question. When i disguise myself, i dont show up as the mob i disguised myself as. It just shows a message that says "You have been disguised!" but i am still in my normal skin... Help?

7. Offline

desmin88

@Zippy50
    Only other players can see you as the disguised mob.

8. Awesome plugin, people in my server love it.

For people who want creepers to explode/ghast shoot fireballs I use the MagicSpells plugin and the explode/fireball spells to emulate this. You could use permissions to set up a parent permission "creeper" that gives players magicspells.grant.explode / magicspells.cast.explode/ and mobdisguise.creeper

9. Offline

z0mb13k1ll

is it at all possibly to make it so that we can see ourselves as mobs, it is annoying when you forget to change back to normal

10. Offline

desmin88

@z0mb13k1ll
    READ THE THREAD. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    Type /md stats to see what you are.

11. Offline

(infected)

I feel bad that you have such a popular plugin people just go hurr durr. People if you want creepers to explode and shit make your own plugin. He has an api to hook into. Im making my own plugin with zombie players. Jesus.

12. Offline

Zippy50

13. Offline

lomonator

I gave myself the - 'mobdisguise.*' in my permissions but it will not let me transform.

14. Offline

Crash

Read the thread

15. Offline

loz567

noob question, but how do you hide your name in mincraft, in the video the person transforming does not have his name above his head, how is this achieved?

16. Offline

Leon Philips

What the... [PIIII] This whole thing was based on my topic I thought D:

17. Offline

iFaymous

*IMPORTANT* You must download Spout (BukkitContrib) from THIS link, for the plugin to work, it is a dev build
    The link isnt working so i cant download Spout to use your plugin.... ?

18. Offline

Edyl

The link for the Bukkit Contrib dev build isn't working. I am having the same problem as IFaymous

19. Offline

dm_studios

Try this link :) file has been renamed to Spout now.

20. Offline

goldenshibby

if only that worked.

21. Offline

dm_studios

Works for me.

22. Offline

goldenshibby

I get a dependency exception error for BukkitContrib. How'd you get it to work?

23. Offline

Top_Cat

24. Offline

goldenshibby

Top_Cat I love you :D it worked.

25. Offline

xXRamboNoobXx

Make this support GroupManager Please, permissions bukkit sucks!

26. Offline

SgtJosh96

hey sorry to bother u but i downloaded it and its failing to load the mobdisguise.jar

27. Offline

Top_Cat

Follow instructions on reporting problems in the OP

Please read the thread before posting the answer is 5 posts above yours

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  28. Offline

zewix

gasmaskboyz, top_cat linked the new file, the old one is gone

Hello, I cant get the bukkitcontrib thing to work with the mobdisguise either and the thing that bothers me is that I dont know why, It all worked fine at first then my server start crashing and I removed it. Then they renamed it and all thet stuff and I downloaded the new one and then it all stopped working :s

I did put the files in the plugins folder and I have written mobdisguise in the server.properties.
    Any clue why?

Now I noticed a new error and it seems to come from the file I downloaded... every time anyone on the server tries to move an item in the inventory they get disconnected :s and when they enter the server the console says "[NAME] was not properly updated during login"

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  29. Offline

desmin88

@Leon Philips
    No? I was working on mobdisguise before your request.

30. Offline

chubbz

Could you add that when you make it that when you change it makes smoke

31. Offline

Latros

@Dude who made this plugin; needs permissions 3.1.X support... 90% of servers are still using it, since BukkitPerms isnt fully fleshed out yet

takes like 2 seconds