Inactive [FUN] OnFire 1.1 - Adds a cool "burneffect" [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by bubbleguj, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Offline

bubbleguj

OnFire
    First, sorry for my bad english, I'm german and 14 :) Thanks. :D
    This plugin adds a burneffect to minecraft. When you type /onfire you'll be on fire^^ But you won't get firedamage! So it's just the effect. Have fun :)

Video

Commands
    /onfire <player>
    /offfire <player>

Permissions
    onfire.on
    onfire.off

Downloads

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Direct

Source
    Pastebin

Installation
    Just drag and drop the OnFire.jar into your "plugins" folder. Restart your server or type /reload. Both works!

Changelog
    Version 1.0
    - First release!

Version 1.1
    - Changed lightning, to lightning effect! It will not longer burn after typing /onfire!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Offline

Reptar_

Sieht ganz toll aus!

3. Offline

md_5

Does what it says. Approved.

4. Offline

bubbleguj

Thanks too :)

5. Offline

Stevensaurus

Neat. Thanks.

6. Offline

bubbleguj

7. Offline

Reptar_

Hey, your OnFire plugin doesn't support my Java version and I was wondering if you would send me the code so I can make it support the java version I use. I will not distribute it or claim it as mine, I just want the plugin to work on my server. xP Also, when I go to update my Java on my Mac, it shows I have the latest version. So hopefully you'll let me. Thanks! :)

8. Offline

Amrefinium

can you make it so you don't set everything around you on fire, i say this cause my multilayer world is made if wood, trees and all the flammable materials, thanks :)

9. Offline

etrubi1

XD. This make from Packet. Fake Fire packet will make all player see him/her on Fire XD

10. Offline

bubbleguj

[quote uid=90658011 name="Reptar_" post=1231265]Hey, your OnFire plugin doesn't support my Java version and I was wondering if you would send me the code so I can make it support the java version I use. I will not distribute it or claim it as mine, I just want the plugin to work on my server. xP Also, when I go to update my Java on my Mac, it shows I have the latest version. So hopefully you'll let me. Thanks! :)[/quote]
    It would be more work for you, so I made it :D
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    But here's the source ;)
    http://pastebin.com/JEd8E3Yh

[quote uid=90677307 name="Amrefinium" post=1231385]can you make it so you don't set everything around you on fire, i say this cause my multilayer world is made if wood, trees and all the flammable materials, thanks :)[/quote]
    Changed in Version 1.1 :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  11. Offline

Reptar_

Thanks. I'm sorta new to java and I didn't know how to set potion effects.

12. Offline

bubbleguj

Np, thx :)

13. Offline

tempoman27

ish spreken ein bissen deutch

14. Offline

bubbleguj

Gut zu wissen :D
    Good to know :D

PS: Es heißt: / It means: "Ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch" ;))

15. Offline

mahari3

Ihre 14 und Sie haben Ihr eigenes Plugin bereits gemacht? Ich bin eifersüchtig ... :p

EDIT1: By the way... is there anyway that you can make it so that your person is on fire but when you are in 1st person that you don't see the flames? If you can do that then i will get this!

16. Offline

tempoman27

*Gesicht hand* Ish wissen das, es ist shoon ein weile. Freunde?