[FUN/MISC/RPG] MinePoints - Hardcore your server with perks! [953]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Jaker232, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jaker232

MinePoints - Hardcore your server with perks!
    Running iConomy 5.1.0
    Running Permissions 3.1.6
    Running MinePoints 0.0.1

Find it boring with no perks, but don't want to code one? This plugin is for YOU. This plugin might hardcore your server with amazing perks. As the plugin grows and I start a team for this plugin, I'll add more perks like cast lightning where your pointing at.

Features:
    • iConomy 5 integration allows MinePoints to pay in dollars or your currency.
    • Easy to use command system. We have a lot of commands for buying perks, knowing what you can buy, and all that stuff.
    • Permissions support allows the players based on their permission nodes to buy perks then use them instantly!
    • Configuration file Support in case you want to configure the prices. Easy to configure! Just edit the values and your all ready to go.
    Download: Not Out Yet. (mirror)
    Source Code*
    Github Wiki**

Changelog (open)

No updates yet!

Notes (open)

* = Downloading the Source Code, please do not take any parts out without giving me credit and mention me in your plugin post, or you could be sued for copyright. Do not distribute and call it yourself, or else the plugin will have to be deleted.
    ** = You can follow this for future update and wiki changes and see what's going on!

2. Offline

LiamFrazer

This is quite an interesting idea, if you go on to develop the plugin further you could use a high scores system for how many perks or achievements they've received.

3. Offline

Jaker232

Thanks for the comment.
    I'm not developing it for a few days, because I'm pretty much busy, so if you give me a few days, I'll start trying to work out the code and see if I can create a MinePointsCommand.java file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.