Inactive [FUN] Minenion v0.4 - Adaptation of the League of Legend Dominion [1818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ShoukaSeikyo, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

EddTehHead Okay, next time I do a fucking error like this, I'm gonna kill myself.

Redownload the zip and replace the config.yml on your server by the on in the .zip

2. Offline

EddTehHead

Still says the co-ordinates are empty. I've downloaded the custom map you linked and put it as the mineion region. Just to let you know if it helps.

3. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

EddTehHead Now, it should be working, WinRar didn't take the modifications I did on the config.yml.

4. Offline

EddTehHead

Thanks.

By the way, I can only use the command /mn join <team> . The Classes don't work. Do I have to make them myself? Where can I change it?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  5. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

In the config.yml, there is an option that desactive the custom battle system and other stuffs : change the line
    Code:
    lightweight : true
    For :
    Code:
    lightweight : false

6. Offline

EddTehHead

Thanks. Fixes problems.

7. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

@EdTehDead Happy to ear(read) that ! =D

8. Offline

Megalanias

It doesn't work for my, what should i do ? must i configure something ?

9. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

What error do you get in the server.log ?

10. Offline

migsthegod

awwwwsome :D
    more people should try this plugin!

11. Offline

Red_Shade999

The map download isn't working :(

12. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

Fixed !

13. Offline

baeshra

So far I really like it. It bugs me that it doesn't quite model lol correctly. I think there should be "minions" that spawn on one team or the other from your captured towers. To win you should have to attack the other team's nexus, not capture all the towers. Also it would make more since if there were stationary defenses like in lol. I have no idea how accurate my requests are, I haven't played lol in a while so... Perhaps for the defense towers it could be a blaze that fires at one team? Would it be possible to give it moire hp and make it stationary? That would be epic.

14. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

I think you don't know the Dominion mode they added, so you can't understand why you capture towers. =3

After, to use a Blaze for towers, with my current capacities, I don,t think I can handle the entire control of a mob, so no "minions" (They should be zombies in Minecraft) and because it's the Dominion mode, the tower doesn't fire on players. =3

15. Offline

baeshra

Ah, sorry. I have no knowledge of the Dominion mode. It would be epic if you could model the normal mode complete with defense towers and minions.

16. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

Maybe when I'll have more experience in Java, but I think this would be a HUGE plugin to do considering the player is attacking the tower, make the minions go to attack towers, make blaze attack minions instead of players an others stuffs like this. =o

17. Offline

baeshra

Yeah, it would be REALLY complicated, but it would be epic. Isn't Djoslin doing some stuff with mob pathfinding and mobs attacking other mobs in specific groups?

Would it be possible to have an enchantment room on the default map? Perhaps have the tower in the center allow the owner of the tower access to the enchanter room?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  18. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

baeshra If you use the no-lightweight mode, the damages still the same even if the weapon is enchanted.

19. Offline

chokato

Is it compatible with the Heroes plugin by Sleaker?

20. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

I didn't try, so I don't know. If you want to test, simply set the lightweight to true in the config. (If it work, could you just report it ?)

21. Offline

ShaDooM

I love dominion and I'm going to test this plugin soon :)

But please tell me you're going to adapt Summoners Rift (main dota) as well O_O

I'd love to kills creeps to get gold, buy items and pwn the enemy's nexus

... in minecraft :D

22. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

ShaDooM

Like I said before, for me, adapt the Summoners Rift would be too much work and a little hard, but maybe one day.

23. Offline

Adrenaline

We need better map ! :s

24. Offline

Rayneven

I got a problem. :p
    Ehm I did everything as you did in the video but somehow the mod is installed perfectly but the world is not loaded. :(
    What can I do?

25. Offline

ShoukaSeikyo

Normally, if you don't use a multiworld plugin, it should works. Did you changed the level-name in the server.properties ?

26. Offline

Rayneven

I did this. :O
    I dunno why it doesnt work.

27. Offline

IAmBryan

I'm getting a glitch here, there are no shops, classes dont work, and towers don't reset after a game.

28. Offline

Kurosaki Ichigo

I have the same thing as IAmBryan. I dont have shop and classes. the towers cant reset until i do /reload

29. Offline

migsthegod

You need to read instructions on the main page.
    Open config file and set LIGHWEIGHT to false. :)

You need to read instructions on the main page.
    Open config file and set LIGHWEIGHT to false. :)

30. Offline

Kurosaki Ichigo

thank you very much :)