Inactive [FUN/MECH/RPG] UltimateArena V0.1 - The Ultimate Arena plugin [1.3.1-R0.1 #2269]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by orange451, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Offline

riscmi

Hey!
    First of your Ultimate Arena is awesome - really having alot of fun, but I have one problem with it and I'm not sure why it's happening; and one question:

#1 When players enter the mob arena and they die, they spawn inside the Arena itself again(not respawn where they joined the arena from at first) - it works for all other modes though(which are pvp kills)
    #2 multiverse is not really supported right? I thought I read this somwhere but I'm not sure; it works flawless in the first world, but not really in the second world(but nevermind that =D).

plugins installed that may(or may not) be relevant for #1:
    Essentials(+Protect and Spawn), SuperSpawn, Multiverse, Residence(tried without and within a residence), WorldGuard, PlgSetspawn

Thanks for your answer in advance and again for your awesome plugin - I hope you'll keep on developing it!

- rizen

2. Offline

orange451

probably just a bug in my code :3
    and yes, as stated at the very bottom of my original post, multi-worlds are not yet supported ;)

3. Offline

Alvarez96

Can we have the Source please? It can benefit the plugin and create more possibilities for this already amazing plugin.

4. Offline

Sittingduck91

I am so lost. Ok I have it in my plugins, and I have permissions x installed. I type /ua create, and it sais there is an internal error. Tutorial please.

5. Offline

Chrisski3

I probably set it up wrong.. But when I try to create an Arena... I get this error:
    [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ua' in plugin UltimateArena v1.0
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:168)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:402)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:784)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:744)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:732)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:100)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:537)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ru/tehkode/permissions/bukkit/PermissionsEx
    at com.orange451.UltimateArena.PermissionInterface.PermissionInterface.checkPermission(PermissionInterface.java:10)
    at com.orange451.UltimateArena.commands.PCommandCreate.perform(PCommandCreate.java:21)
    at com.orange451.UltimateArena.commands.PBaseCommand.execute(PBaseCommand.java:32)
    at com.orange451.UltimateArena.main.handleCommand(main.java:101)
    at com.orange451.UltimateArena.main.onCommand(main.java:87)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    ... 12 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.PermissionsEx
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 18 more

6. Offline

mr.macho

orange i have download ure nice best plug in i ever seen but got a problem.
    /ua help works only /ua create not it says than "an internal erron occurred while attempting to perform this command"
    could u help me??

7. Offline

orange451

"Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ru/tehkode/permissions/bukkit/PermissionsE
    at com.orange451.UltimateArena.PermissionInterface.PermissionInterface.checkPermission(PermissionInterface.java:10)"

You need pex, read the main post. In the next update, I'll make it so if it can not find pex, it resorts to the op system.

8. Offline

mr.macho

07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: bombCONFIG.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!
    07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: cqCONFIG.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!
    07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: ffaCONFIG.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!
    07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: kothCONFIG.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!
    07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: mobCONFIG.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!
    07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: permissions.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!
    07:14 PM [INFO] ARENA: pvpCONFIG.txt HAS FAILED TO LOAD!

it stand in the map ultimate arena-arenas classes.
    the other ones the classes and type reload but what i sad upstairs not.
    i got permissionsx ultimatearena.admin; .....
    ultimatearena.player; ....

9. Offline

Sittingduck91

Ok so update. I have got pex, and in the groups part of permissions I have put ultimatearean:admin, and then my game name sittingduck91 so it know I am the admin, but it still does not work. I think I am close so if someone could throw me a tip I may be able to fix this.

groups:
    default:
    default: true
    permissions:
    ultimatearena.admin

This is how I have it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  10. Offline

Chrisski3

What is Pex? I Can't find it anywhere.

11. Offline

africanrhino

yeah. I think i've observed that before; the player sometimes gets stuck in the arena if the game's interrupted.
    i was thinking about my inventory problem and there might be a perfectly good way around this. inventory to chest saving. this way if a game breaks one can go and get it back. there is a plugin "move inventory" which might work for this. I'll give it a try and will report back if you want. i'm aiming to also make it only accessible by the player who's inventory it is. i'm currently using inventory sql so there may be a way to shift the data directly that way.

12. Offline

orange451

Simple saying "still does not work" does not help me diagnose your problem.
    Did the plugin error in the console?

That isn't a permission problem, though I find it odd that you have a file called permissions.txt in your ultimatearena folder...

13. Offline

HappyGrenades

Well then you know what it is like wanting something specific, only difference is you got it. I want UltimateArena, but it doesn't work for PB. You of all people should understand how annoying it is when one of the features doesn't match something you want/need.

14. Offline

zeeveener

You're totally right, but what is it about PEX that you don't like? Is it MySQL? Because it has a file backend... I can honestly say I haven't used PB for awhile so I don't know what it does differently, but PEX is very user friendly if you ask me and it offers a very solid solution to permission handling.

Plus, it has support for SuperPerms as well as old-Permissions if plugins still haven't converted. IDK I am just saying that it seems to be the best option right now which is probably why orange451 used it instead of something else.

15. Offline

orange451

~Updated to R6 :3
    ~Removed dependency on SafeEdit (mostly beacuse I can't fix safeedit for R6).

16. Offline

pwntcakes

Hey orange! Huge fan of your addon for my server, but, i have created a custom "engineer" class but can i change it so that that certain class can place blocks? It would really fix the problems i'm having^-^ If you can't do it to just the class, can i do it to all of them in general? Thanks for creating this great plugin!:)

17. Offline

orange451

I was already planning on doing something like that :3
    Thank you for reminding me.

18. Offline

Chrisski3

Does this work with 1.2.3 R0.1?

19. Offline

orange451

It should.

20. Offline

Pchel666

I just downloaded this plugin and installed on a fresh server that i also downloaded just a second ago. it doesn't work (gives me a long string of errors). i also have essentials installed, but i guess that shouldn't be a problem.

21. Offline

Chrisski3

BUGS;
    • When people join a game, they spawn on top of the building, and cant move, or it glitches them back to their original stance.
    • When game starts, it teleports them to another part of the building, of the roof, and they cant move, like when in the lobby. The game goes on, goes through waves, an all that, but no one can get in the actual arena.
    • You can only select Lobby spawn for one team.
    • Can't leave game.

22. Offline

orange451

As stated in the original post, you need PermissionsEx.

1. give them more room to spawn, that's not a bug
    2. when a game starts, it teleports them to where YOU set them to teleport to.
    3.that depends on the arena type, if you read the original post, you would see that mob arenas only support 1 team.
    4. yes you can, thanks for reading the help menu!

Updated UA to support a spleef arena! I will get to writing up it's documentation in the main post!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

23. Offline

joshwenke

Thanks so much for the update! Very appreciated.

24. Offline

pwntcakes

Alright, because I really want it to be possible^-^

25. Offline

Deano

2 quick questions if anyone would be so kind please.

GroupManager support?
    work with 1.2.3 yet?

thank you

26. Offline

pswayne

i get the same issue, i followed exactly what the Video did, with the exact same arena to test but i get instead "mob arena has been created type /ua join MobArena to join", nothing happens, even when i type it again, i keep getting "mob arena has been created type /ua join MobArena to join", but in the console it say this:

05.03 01:49:44 [Server] INFO [ULTIMATEARENA] PREPARING TO STOP ARENA MobArena
    05.03 01:49:44 [Server] INFO [ULTIAMTEARENA]MOBARENA STOP
    05.03 01:49:44 [Server] INFO [ULTIMATEARENA] SPAWNING ALL PLAYERS

27. Offline

drwhoonline

Hi guys - silly question, but were on a creative server and I've added the plugin and set the arena but its asking me to clear my inventory. I have nothing in the slots, but it still gives the message. is there a way around this?

28. Offline

Marxeo

I am using Build #2036 1.2.3-R0.2

If i want to create a new mobarena i get an internal error ingame and my bukkit logfile says:

Code:
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ua' in plugin UltimateArena v1.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:461)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:818)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:778)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:761)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:112)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ru/tehkode/permissions/bukkit/PermissionsEx
            at com.orange451.UltimateArena.PermissionInterface.PermissionInterface.checkPermission(PermissionInterface.java:11)
            at com.orange451.UltimateArena.commands.PCommandCreate.perform(PCommandCreate.java:21)
            at com.orange451.UltimateArena.commands.PBaseCommand.execute(PBaseCommand.java:32)
            at com.orange451.UltimateArena.main.handleCommand(main.java:111)
            at com.orange451.UltimateArena.main.onCommand(main.java:97)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
            ... 12 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.PermissionsEx
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:334)
            ... 18 more

29. Offline

orange451

as stated (MULTIPLE TIMES), you NEED PermissionsEx. Please, read the mainpost, it's there for a reason.

Hmm...
    I'll make it so if you're in creative, it auto-clears your inventory.
    Expect that in the next update.

Then you did not create your arena correctly.