[FUN/MECH] Rifts (Beta 1.09) - A fully featured MMO plugin (single or multi world support) [766]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by lonelydime, May 2, 2011.

1. Offline

lonelydime

[​IMG]

Rifts - An all in one MMO plugin
    Version: v1.09 Beta

Upgrade note 1.05: You will need to delete your plugins/Rifts/database.db file to get the pvp world to work. To avoid this, open your database.db file in SQLite Database Browser and in the execute sql tab, enter DROP TABLE CAGES; and restart your server. This should recreate the table and generate new cages (the dark world one never generated, the lightworld one will be in the same place. No need to regenerate the map). I apologize for having to do this, but going forward the need to mess with the database should be minimal.

Please note this plugin is very BETA. It needs testing and will have bugs. Report the bugs here and I'll work to fix them. It also needs class balancing so if you notice some balancing needed just let me know and I'll do what I can to work with you. Also, this is a beefy plugin. If you cannot run at least 2 worlds at once on your server, it won't work real well for you. Sorry, but I don't have any plans on making this work on a one world server (3 if you want the pvp world).

Description
    A PvP based RPG plugin that contains everything you need all in one plugin!

Rifts contains 2 factions, the light and the dark. Each faction has their own world isolated from each other. Each faction has 5 classes:

Fighter – Front line soldier, utilizes strength to cut down their opponents.
    • Gains 1 str point per level
    • Can use diamond swords
    • Can wear iron armor
    • Cannot use bows
    Defender – A soldier more reliant on defense than offense, great for sieges.
    • Gains 1 def point per level
    • Can use iron swords
    • Can wear diamond armor
    • Cannot use bows
    Mage – A high powered character with little defensive abilities.
    • Gains 1 int point per level, to use magic must be holding a book
    • Can use stone swords
    • Can wear cloth armor
    • Cannot use bows
    Priest – A support unit able to heal themselves as well as their party members.
    • Gains 1 spr point per level, to use magic must be holding a stick
    • Can use stone swords
    • Can wear iron armor
    • Cannot use bows
    Archer – Able to attack from greater distances, uses mana to enhance their arrows.
    • Gains 1 agl point per level
    • Can use stone swords
    • Can wear cloth armor
    • Can use bows
    For every level a character gains, they get 7 stats points, 2 skill points as well as unlocking new skills to buy.

Each player has 6 attributes they can add their stats to:

Str (Strength) – How much damage you do with a physical attack (sword, axe, bow).
    Def (Defense) – How much damage is negated due to any type of damage (entity, falling, fire, etc).
    Int (Intelligence) – How strong magic spells are (fireball, heal, etc).
    Spr (Spirit) – How quickly your mana regenerates, your total mana and how often you land attacks (magical only).
    Agl (Agility) – How often you are able to dodge attacks.
    Dex (Dexterity) – How often you land attacks (physical only).

Rifts
    As time goes on in the game, Rifts appear at a random time (0-5 in game days) for a duration of half an in-game day. They always appear above ground, but can be anywhere on any loaded chunk (including in the middle of an ocean). They will also only appear if both faction worlds have at least 1 chunk loaded (does not require players to be in the world). Rifts allow a faction to teleport to the opposing faction’s world and do whatever they want there. However, when someone dies in the opposing faction’s world, they will be teleported back to their own on respawn.

PvP
    The third world (pvpworld) has the nether environment. Both factions can access this world by creating a portal. To create a portal, make a standard obsidian portal rectangle and place a sign on any part of the active portal, if the portal is not 'lit' then it won't take. The first line of the sign should say @pvp (if you are in the pvpworld, a portal can be made back to your home world by typing @home as the first line). Once the portal is created, it will link to that faction’s “cage” inside of pvp. The cage is a room made completely of glass and is indestructible. If the opposing faction comes within 30 blocks of the cage, they will receive a warning. If they continue getting close they will instantly die. This is to prevent spawn camping. Experience is greater in pvp than in the normal worlds. Once altars are implemented they will also add incentive to go into pvp.

Altars
    Altars still need to be added into pvpworld and are still in design phases. What they will be is areas that can be taken over by a faction. The owning faction will gain a benefit by owning the altar. They will also be in charge of defending their alters from attack by the opposing factions. I may add in mobs that only target the opposing faction to help defend, but again, it’s in the design phase.

SpawnBlocks
    A spawnblock is a temporary spawn location created by the player. Spawnblocks can be created by any user that has enough money to do so by placing a sign on an obsidian block with the first line reading @setspawn. The amount it costs to create one is configurable in the config.yml file. Spawnblocks can hold up to 4 player’s spawn locations, all a user has to do is right click the block to add themselves to it. By default they have a life span of 20 spawns before they are destroyed. Anyone can destroy a spawnblock by breaking the obsidian block that holds the sign. Only the creator of the block can destroy the sign, destroying the spawn block. There is a glowstone on top of the spawnblock that allows for easier detection by those who would want to destroy it. Players spawn on top of the glowstone so hiding it with blocks would create an unsafe spawn for those bound to it. The glowstone is also unbreakable as long as the spawn block is active.

Commands
    Show Spoiler

/joinrifts {light/dark} {class name} – allows a player to join a faction as a class
    /level - shows a character his/her current level
    /class – shows a character his/her class. Can be used like /class {user} to find a user’s class.
    /party {player name} – creates a party or adds people to an existing party. Parties have a max size of 4.
    /party leader {player name} – when typed by the current party leader, switches the leader.
    /party invites {public/leader} – changes the invite type from private (leader only invites) to public (any party member can invite).
    /party loot {leader/random} – currently does not do anything.
    /leaveparty – lets a user leave a party they’re in.
    /disbandparty – allows the party leader to disband the party.
    /spawnblock: {uses, bound, leave} – lets a user see uses left on the spawnblock, if they are bound to one or not and finally, allows them to leave the block they are bound to.
    /exp – shows a player their current exp bar.
    /stats – shows a player their current stat levels as well as free stats.
    /stats add # {str/def/spr/int/agl/dex} – allows users to add to their stats using their free stats.
    /skill {add} {skillname} – used like /skill, it will show a user their available skills and mp costs. Used like /skill {skillname} will activate the skill for use (Can also be done by "skill scrolling"). Used like /skill add {skillname} it will add the skill to the user's list of available skills. /skill off turns the active skill off.
    /skills - shows the user the list of skills they can currently "buy" with skill points earned through leveling.
    /status – shows a player their class, level and current mana bar.
    /hide {exp/miss} – will hide the exp or miss notifications.
    /show {exp/miss} – will show the exp or miss notifications.
    /resetcharacter - will delete your character and allow you to rejoin the game as a different faction and class. It will delete all of your stats/levels/exp/etc.

GM Commands
    /savechars – saves the current online player’s stats and information into the database.
    /setclass {player name} {class name} – allows GMs to switch a player’s class
    /fullheal – fully heals the GMs health and mana bar
    /setlevel: {player name} {level} – allows GMs to change a player’s level.
    /setstats {player name} {stats number} – allows GMs to change the free stats a player has.
    /setskills {player name} {skills number} - allows GMs to change the free skill points a player has.
    /toworld {world name} – teleports a GM between worlds using the world’s name.
    /createrift: - Allows a GM to manually create rifts, however they cannot choose where the rifts are created.

How to install:
    • Download Rifts.jar
    • Download sqlitejdbc-v056.jar if you do not already have it.
    • Put Rifts.jar in your plugins/ directory.
    • Put sqlitejdbc-v056.jar into your craftbukkit directory.
    • [Optional] Edit plugins/Rifts/config.yml and change them how you'd like (an example can be found in this post if it's your first install, just make the file plugins/Rifts/config.yml).
    • [Optional] If you're using Permissions or GroupManager, use rifts.gm for GMs and spawnblock.create for those that can create spawnblocks.
    • Restart your server.
    • On your first install, it may take some time to generate the pvp cages. Please let it finish or you will need to start over from scratch.
    • If you are upgrading, please read the upgrade notes at the top of the post if there are any!
    Installation Notes:
    • This plugin conflicts heavily with mcmmo, it is not recommended you use both.
    Config Walkthrough:
    Show Spoiler

spawnblock-iconomy-cost: 0 // How much it costs to create a spawn-block
    spawnblock-uses: 20 // How many times a spawn block can be 'used' before it expires. 1 use per respawn.
    force-autojoin: false // setting this to true will force users to join when they connect to your server. They will be assigned to the faction that has a lower number of members.
    use-pvpmap: true // setting this to false will disable the pvp world. Portals will not connect to it, but rifts will still form. If you're having trouble running all 3 maps, turning this off may help
    use-factions: true // setting this to false will disable lightworld and darkworld. You will only be using the class/standard RPG functions of this plugin. No rifts.
    //These are the seeds your worlds will be created from if you have a seed in mind. Please keep in mind that lightworld and darkworld are created as NORMAL worlds, pvpworld is NETHER.
    lightworld-seed:
    darkworld-seed:
    pvpworld-seed:
    //Changes the name of the world names. It will create a new map with that folder.
    lightworld-name:
    darkworld-name:
    pvpworld-name:
    must-rift-to-play: false

#Experience - These are a multipliers: 5 is normal, 10 is double exp, etc.
    #Players is for pvp kills, Mobs is for monsters and Blocks is for breaking blocks.
    players: 5
    mobs: 5
    blocks: 5

#Gold received - This are a multipliers: 5 is normal, 10 is double exp, etc.
    #Gold is only given when mobs or players are killed.gold-received: 5

Current TODO list - Please read before posting addition suggestions:
    Show Spoiler

In Progress
    • Examine (not implement) dual class idea - level 60 allows you to continue as another class
    • Balance damage (main focus)
    • Start guild support
    Future Release
    • Create guild support/cities
    • Add unique weapons as rare mob drops to gain better stats/skills in those
    • Add crafting skills that are levelable
    • Add in GM/Guild leader quest signs.
    • Add the class summoner and rogue/assassin.
    • Add altars to pvp.
    • Possible addition of chainmail armor for archer’s use.
    • Implement a PvP ranking system.

FAQ - Please read this before requesting a change (not a bug):
    Show Spoiler

Q: Can this be made to only run on one world instead of two/three?
    A: Yes!

Q: I miss mobs a lot/do no damage. Why?
    A: As you level, mobs also level. If you're not keeping up with your dexterity and strength stats, you'll quickly notice that you won't be doing much to kill them. Always maintain your dexterity and strength (spirit if you're a priest or mage). If you've used the /changelevel gm command, this will also cause this unless you also balance your stats.

Q: I feel my stats are fine, but I'm still missing too much or not doing enough damage. Can't anything be done?
    A: Post your level and stats. That way I can better balance the game. I know balancing needs to be done, but I can't do that unless I know how you're using stats and what needs to be adjusted.

Changelog:

Version Beta 1.09
    • Added option to disallow unregistered users from building/destroying.
    • Added check for blockbreak, if it's cancelled via another plugin don't add exp.
    • Fixed glowing redstone gives no exp
    • Fixed Portals not loading on server restart
    • Fixed obsidian experience
    • Fixed joinrifts message showing factions when usefactions = false
    • Self skill now heals 1 if spr is too low and reduces mana
    • Readded skill list when /skill is typed with no parameters
    • Added riftportal.create (permissions/groupmanager) for portal creation
    • increase TNT Arrow damage
    • Lowered priest healing skills by 5 mana.
    • Changed healing spells to use Spirit instead of Int
    Show Spoiler

Version Beta 1.08
    • Minimized the config file by using multipliers instead of individual instance experience values
    • Fixed aggressive mobs not dying in the sunlight.
    • Better balanced mob damage.
    • Fixed impale for archers.
    • Removed weapon/armor restrictions on non-rift worlds.
    • Removed the warning when a player is near.
    • Started guild code, more to come.
    Version Beta 1.07
    • Fixed meteor to not be resource heavy. Moves faster, does more damage.
    • Added warnings if the opposing faction is nearby (unless they're in sneak mode)
    • Fixed Fall (all natural) damage using defense to lessen the damage.
    • Made self and taunt a repeatable spell that can be accessed through cycle
    • Added damage to entity hit with blast
    • Made armor more effective in decreasing damage based on level
    • Made weapons more effective in increasing damage based on level
    • Changed Mages to use books to prevent griefers, Priests still use sticks.
    • Fixed cycling through mutliple skills to the highest level skill only.
    • Turned off friendly fire for single server Rifts
    • Allowed GMs to use /toworld without being killed for spawn camping.
    • Fixed rift creation algorithm
    Version Beta 1.06
    • Added support for single world servers
    Version Beta 1.05
    • Fixed armor type restrictions
    • Fixed mana going negative
    • Fixed database locking issue again, now works as one connection
    • Fixed cage generation for pvp maps (the player_move error)
    • Increases exp reqs - 34 million for level 60. Wowzers!
    Version Beta 1.04
    • Seperate skill level from the name
    • Find/fix database lock issue.
    • Fixed left clicking with nothing in your hand throwing a null pointer error.
    • Fixed a display problem with /savechars
    • Fixed level 2&3 skills showing in /skills if you already have it.
    • Fixed being able to add level 3 skills multiple times
    • Fixed skill names having to be case sensitive.
    • Made rifts spawn at least 60 blocks away from the world's spawn to stop spawn camping kills
    • Fixed entangle to destroy webs after 10 seconds, made them unbreakable
    Version Beta 1.03
    • Renamed cloth armor to leather armor.
    • Made eating food heal your mana.
    • Add mana per level
    • Converted all character integers to more appropriate data types.
    • Added /statshelp as part of the tutorial.
    • Added a basic tutorial once you join rifts.
    • Created the level cap 60
    • Fixed damages from mobs, added more damage to mobs.
    Version Beta 1.02
    • Made world names customizable (change folder names).
    • Added some tutorial lines for commands when the commands become relavent.
    • Cleaned up /status, /skills, /skilllist, skill cycle displays. Add more info to /status.
    • Fixed pvpworld insta-kill on enter
    • Re-add drops to mobs killed by setHealth()
    • Fixed heal overhealing
    • Fixed Whirl not being able to be used because it reports mana is too low.
    • Updated iConomy support to iConomy 5
    • Fixed /resetcharacter printing out the command when entered.
    • Turned friendly fire back off
    • Fixed joining rifts if auto-join is true.
    • Changed changelevel/changeclass to setlevel/setclass
    • Fixed /joinrifts teleport teleporting you into blocks and respawn into blocks and /toworld into blocks.
    • Fixed miss and experience notifications being off by default.
    • Lowered the chances of attacks missing/being dodged
    • Remove rifts on disable.
    Version Beta 1.01
    • Fixed rift/portal teleporting to get around minecraft's fly/kick feature.
    • Fixed PvP cage glowstone being able to be destroyed.
    • Added "scrolling" through skills by left/right clicking with your weapon in hand. (If you are a fighter, right click air with a sword, defender use an axe. Mage LEFT click air with a stick, priest do the same, archer use a bow).
    Version Beta 1.0
    • Public beta release.

Fallen_Advent, Jabbic, Juze and 5 others like this.
  2. Offline

Saul R.W

Bug: When using with WorldGuard(I think) I can glitch with protected blocks. Break them, get exp, they reappear because I don't have permission to break them. Repeat until I'm the level I want. Cheap method, won't lose item durability(I right click with tool and all lost durability returns).

If you are planning to add a Guild function and let them claim areas for guild bases please do it different than the Factions plugin. That one allows to claim anywhere and that sucks, limiting players to claim in a close group is better as a hole for the server.

Question about stats:
    Int (Intelligence) – How strong magic spells are (fireball, heal, etc).
    Spr (Spirit) – How quickly your mana regenerates, your total mana and how often you land attacks (magical only).

Intelligence: Does it apply to all Skills(of all classes)??
    Spirit: Does it apply to all skills(of all classes)??

Or only to mages and priests?

Would it be difficult to make different types of monsters instead of making them scale as in Oblivion(Elder scrolls)? They don't need to have new skins or designs just different levels for them. Like every 3 or 2 levels a new skeleton, more powerful and stronger, etc. Could be named Skeleton lv 3 or whatever.

3. Offline

Jany95

you get out of mana too fast as a priest. the players on my server are reporting that they can't enter pvp world, i tested it i can't enter

4. Offline

lonelydime

I started working on guilds, I'm open to suggestions on them now before I start getting heavy into the coding for them.
    On page 8 or 9 I list out what I've got so far, so if you guys are looking for specific guild abilities let me know. All I have is they are basically a group that has their own chat. A guild city would be like any other area on the map, I hadn't planned on making them protected or owned. If that's something you guys want please let me know now. It's much easier to code it in during the start than merge it in later.

I don't know that I will since quests are going to be handled by signs. I can't think of a purpose for them if they don't hand out signs (at least, nothing the NPC plugin or Citizens can't do)

Problem is, if worldguard doesn't cancel the event before I get it I'll add the exp and let the event continue, then I assume they cancel the break event instead of the damage event. I don't know much about that plugin, but I'll look into trying to get it to register the canceled event before I get it. I may just have to check if it cancelled the event before I mess with it, if that's the case then easy fix!

Noted, if I add cities I'll restrict the amount of land they can claim. Are you talking about being able to claim cities far away from eachother?

Int applies to magic only, which is mostly attached to mages/priests. Like the archer's fire arrow relies on Str, not Int. Same with Spr, although Spr can raise your total mana as well as regeneration so it's not completely worthless to another class.

Is the portal made correctly? (The sign updates warning people to only carry what they need). I'll add balancing priest mana into the mix.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  5. Offline

Jany95

and redstone ore is buggy it gives no exp if it is glowing

6. Offline

Sage9234

Whenever you reset the server, you have to replace the sign on the portal, or it wont work. Idk if thats a bug, or what. But its not a big one if it is.

7. Offline

Pawel

omg :) beest plugin ;] is there a special server only with that plugin ???

8. Offline

transient

I wasn't able to find your post on the guilds/cities, but if you're soliciting for input, I'd be happy to provide. Nothing better than a dev asking you what you want, haha!

So I'd definitely like a city protection system and I think Towny is probably the most comprehensive. Here's a list of features important to me for a protection system:
    • Permissions based commands
    • Admin commands which control all aspects of a regular play guild/city
    • Players can create guild/city
    • Players can invite/kick other players to their city
    • Players can ally with other guilds (nice to have)
    • Players can claim land and set who can build/destroy/itemuse/switch there (everyone, allies, guild only?)
    • Players can designate assistants or guild officers who can invite players
    • Subregion protection (called plots in Towny) where players can assign an owner to a subset of the city and that player controls those permissions (nice to have)
    • Tax system - Admin sets taxes on per block/chunk claimed, guild leaders set taxes on their members (nice to have as a money sink)
    • An easy way to claim land. Maybe like LocalShops /shop select where you left click/right click your corners or a map function like /towny map
    I think that's about it. I also think a dark/light faction chat would be cool if it's not implemented already.

If it's too big of a task, I could still see myself using Towny in conjunction with Rift. My Main fear is using Towny and then you come out with your awesome guild system and the players have to reclaim their land. So if a protection system is out of scope, I can just stick to Towny.

Every time I read this thread, I get closer to pulling the trigger and disregarding any and all consequences.

9. Offline

Neiko

Hmm, so it seems the mobs were stuck at level 50, even after we reset our levels, because it was ridiculous how hard combat was for us.

10. Offline

lonelydime

Noted, I'll get on fixing that.

That is indeed a bug since it should be saving those. I'll look into that one. Thanks for the report!

I hid it in spoiler tags, meh. Some of the things you listed I have planned, others I'll work in. I love the tax idea, what I'll do is make guilds have cities and tax them every so often (will be set in config file). If the guild does not have the money for taxes on their land, I'll remove protection so it can be destroyed. After so many unpaid taxes I'll remove their claim. Sounds fun!

Their level is calculated on damage, if you reset your level it should have gone back down. It's weird that it would have still been difficult.

11. Offline

Sage9234

You should implement your own currency system. That would be really awesome.

The skill Entangle is uncastable. No snowballs when right clicked.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. Offline

Saul R.W

For the Guild/City suggestion:

For Tax: Have the guild also tax its members. Each guild would have its Treasury(like an account of /money) after a certain amount of time passes in the game all members are taxed and that money is place in the Guild Treasury. When it comes the time to tax that guild(server tax) then it takes it out of the guilds treasury. If Towny is done this way then sry I have never been on a town.

Also since this is a war between 2 sides, Light and Dark, and it will be difficult for a dark side to have a base in light side could it be possible and effective to have dark be able to destroy and loot normally protected Light guild cities?

I also like the idea of the guild leader limiting who can access what in that guild city, makes protecting stuff from non guild members easier.

And what I meant by limiting the claiming of guilds was that once you claimed an area here X, you couldn't go and claim another land 100 coords elsewhere, there would have to be a connection of claimed areas first.

Tags: Perhaps a tag or name color change for players after they join a side.
    I already posted some needed commands like checking online players and which side they are on.
    Being able to see a full list of skills, even the ones you can't buy yet.

I haven't hit any other bugs while playing but will post back if I find any.

If anyone wants to try this mod in action there is a new server that is running it, Rift. named like that, search it on minecraftforums.net

13. Offline

crazyviet821

This may sound stupid but how do you cast spells? Im a new to this and me and my cousin are trying so hard to use a spell. We use the /skill command and it says that it is activated but we dont know how to use it. Please respond and help so we can kill each other!

14. Offline

Saul R.W

/skill {add} {skillname} – used like /skill, it will show a user their available skills and mp costs.
    Used like /skill {skillname} will activate the skill for use (Can also be done by "skill scrolling").
    Used like /skill add {skillname} it will add the skill to the user's list of available skills. /skill off turns the active skill off.

Then you need the needed item for casting. Sticks for priests or mages, weapons for other classes.

15. Offline

Sage9234

mages use books now, friend.

16. Offline

Saul R.W

sorry didn't know. first post should be update about the books.

17. Offline

Leben

I installed this plugin last night. Initial generation was a little slow but everything seems to be working great. Players can kill things, level, etc. But I've noticed that when myself or my fiancée (I can't speak for other players) do /skills, we see no purchasable skills. At the moment we're at level 3. Priest and Mage, respectively. It literally says 'No available skills.'

Are we doing something wrong? I hope it's just a moment of weakness in my sleep deprived brain.

I just had someone report that they didn't get skills until level 5. Ignore me! :p

18. Offline

Jany95

the exp in party don't split up, is it a bug? because all party members get almost double exp for all monsters and blocks. and obsidian gives no exp

19. Offline

velorth

My friend lonely, it's me again, i dont know if this error that i'll post here is caused by your addon, but i think so because when i oppen the server without your addon that does not happen.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20. Offline

Redyugi

Can I get the source for this? Because this conflicts with HeroChat (It stopped working when I installed this so...), and I really want to disable any of the explosion spells.
    Also, if you disable having 2 worlds, it still shows up as "use /joinrifts [light/dark] [class]" but what it should be is "use /joinrifts [class]"
    Also, the pvp world doesn't seem to work if I only have 1 world for light/dark.

21. Offline

Jany95

the self spell is buggy, i'm playing a piest and i don't want to shoot the heal spell in the air to heal myself. it sucks =(

the monsters are to tough! balance the game and fix the bugs the plugin idea is great but the plugin sucks!

22. Offline

Saul R.W

I was thinking: Would it be difficult to incorporate ranks within the guild system?
    Ranks that can be customized by leader.

Everytime I mine redstone it wont give exp.

23. Offline

Sage9234

The pluggin is great. Its Beta, there will be bugs. If you dont want to help test or smoothe out the bugs, then shut up.

[Edit] Wow. Sorry, that was very rude of me. I do appologize.

24. Offline

transient

Personally, I think it was well warranted. It clearly states the plugin is in beta and the fact that lonely has developed this much in so little time alone is amazing.

25. Offline

Saul R.W

I think I found another problem.

/skill : Should show list of all skills you have bought.

Not working.

Suggestion:
    Would it be a bukkit plugin or a regular mod if you made it always show the Exp and Mana bar?
    Like in a corner of the window always have that, much like we always have the Minecraft 1.5_1 at the top left corner.

26. Offline

Sage9234

Very true, very true.

27. Offline

DeumVerum

hey i have a lvl 15 archer with 10def and i was wondering if they should kill me in one hit, cuz i think they are alittle over powered
    ohh also i would like to thank you for making such a nice plugin

28. Offline

Sage9234

I had an idea for the Rifts themselves (or that revolve around them). You could make it to where the Compass will point to a nearby rift! I would make it configurable to where only op or all players can use. Also, I would make it to where it will only point to it if you are X blocks away.

[Edit] or guildmasters, or level 60 characters. It could maybe be a spell?

haha And when is your next update? Im so excited!

29. Offline

Saul R.W

Found something strange, bug maybe.

I was using Chop on a spider and after draining my mana I switched to Weaken(to test it out) well the skill throws snowballs and apparently didn't use mana at all.

Is that normal?

I was using an axe.

Edit: Okay the bug includes using Weaken and I can be equiped with anything and snowballs will shoot out. Dirt, cobble, nothing on hand, string, etc.
    There is no mana drop.

Some Rifts are not disappearing after the time is over. And an easier way of finding them would be better or they could last more time.

30. Offline

DanielGallon

it seems as though entangle and ice arrow dont freeze a mob on the spot, also it takes as many tnt arrows to kill a sheep as it does normal arrows, do magic skills for archers depend on int? also for mages it takes three bolts, or three magic arrows to kill a sheep, and defense does not seem to take any effect on how much, or little damage you take

31. Offline

nozoki

Silly question, but when I make a portal too the pvp world, how do I get back to the light or dark world except for dieing?