Inactive [FUN/MECH] MapClone v0.5 - Clone and Scale/Zoom Any In-game Map [1337, 1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Tux2, May 31, 2011.

1. Offline

Tux2

MapClone - Clone and Scale/Zoom Any In-game Map!
    Version: v0.5
    This plugin allows you to clone any map that you have in your inventory to the one you are holding in your hand as well as allowing you to scale the current map! To clone a map just hold the destination map in your hands and do the command "/mclone [mapNumber]". Poof! You've got your map. To scale a map just hold the map you want to scale in your hands and do: /mzoom [closest|close|normal|far|farthest|1-5] <mapnumber>. To configure it just go into your plugins folder into the folder named "MapClone" and edit settings.ini.
    Please note that to use an economy plugin the Register plugin is required.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cloning Recipe:
    [​IMG]
    You must be holding down shift when you click on the maps, otherwise you will get two maps of the next available number instead of cloning the map you want!!!!

Features:
    • Clone Any Map!
    • Change the scale of any map!
    • Permissions Support (Both legacy permissions and the new Bukkit SuperPerms)
    • An option for a cloning recipe (bypasses permissions, and all other options when enabled.)
    • Supports any Economy system through the Register plugin!
    • An option to use items upon cloning or scaling maps
    • Adjustable timeouts on scaling a map so that you can get charged once, find the scale you want, and never be able to change the scale again after the timeout (unless you have the special permission which allows you to do so)
    Permission Nodes:
    • mapclone.clone - The ability to clone a map in your inventory
    • mapclone.any - Clone any map, not just ones in your inventory
    • mapclone.free - If iConomy is enabled, this will enable this group to clone maps for free
    • mapscale.scale - Allow someone to scale a map
    • mapscale.any - Allow them to scale any map, even already scaled maps, at any time
    • mapscale.free - If an economy or item system is enabled, this will enable this group to scale maps for free.
    Download MapClone.jar v0.5

Download MapClone.jar v0.4 (Bukkit versions 1060 and older)

Known Bugs:
    • When using a resource with a damage value it prints out the name of the item with the damage value of 0 in the chat, instead of using the proper name. Although it does use the correct item. (Any good, simple ideas to fix this would be appreciated)
    Plugin Not working correctly?

For me to diagnose the issue properly please provide me with the following information:
    Code:
    Description of issue:
    Version of Craftbukkit:
    Version of java:
    Other plugins installed:
    Output of console (If there are any error messages):
    MapClone configuration file:

ToDo List:
    • See if there is a way to find out how close the player is to the area where the map was first created and add an option to restrict map cloning of that map outside of that area. (Need hooks added in bukkit)
    Changelog:

Version 0.5
    • Added ability to scale maps with the /mzoom command
    • Added support for any economy system through Register
    • Added ability to specify the quantity of the items used up when using items for charging for cloning/scaling
    • Added Bukkit SuperPerms support
    Version 0.4
    • Fixed needing 2 maps when the player had mapclone.any permission node.
    • Added resource using when cloning.
    Version 0.3.1
    • Fixed flipped variable for map cloning
    Version 0.3
    • Added iConomy 5.0 support
    • Added map cloning with a recipe
    • Added extra permissions nodes
    Version 0.2
    • Fixed permissions support not working
    Version 0.1
    • Initial release.

Kain888 likes this.
  2. Offline

Tux2

Plugin Not working correctly?

For me to diagnose the issue properly please provide me with the following information:
    Code:
    Description of issue:
    Version of Craftbukkit:
    Version of java:
    Other plugins installed:
    Output of console (If there are any error messages):
    MapClone configuration file:

3. Offline

Dzejkobi

Plugin works fine, but if I change settings.ini option
    Code:
    enable-recipe = true
    then the whole server is unable to start. I'm using
    Code:
    git-Bukkit-1.1-R6-33-
    gb66156b-b2034jnks (MC: 1.2.3) (Implementing API version 1.2.3-R0.1)
    Console stops on line:
    Code:
    [MapClone] Enabling MapClone v0.5
    Server is running locally on Windows.

-- edit --
    I disabled PermissionsBukkit-1.6, and your plugin worked. So it looks like there's some incompatibility between them.

4. Offline

Loocos

I have seen a similar issue, but if I wait it does continue past that point and start. It takes about 90 seconds to continue. Not an issue for me, but if it helps here is my info.

Version of Craftbukkit: 1.2.5-R3.0
    Version of java: 7 (64 bit)
    Other plugins installed: Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGroupManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Sleep