[FUN/MECH] JukeIt 3.0.0 (formerly JukeBukkit) [SPN1414/CB1.4.7-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by thedudeguy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Offline

thedudeguy

[​IMG]

JukeIt (formerly known as JukeBukkit) will no longer be hosted on BukkitDev.

JukeIt can now be found Here.

2. Offline

Armaxxx

UPDATE PLEASEE!!!!!

3. Offline

Fi3t3

please update; i really want this for 1.0.0 :confused:

4. Offline

Rasmu1996

can you please update this plugin to 1.0.1?
    much apreciated if you could.

5. Offline

JarHead95

WTB an update, i just got into spout BECAUSE of this plugin and now it crashed every time i try to bring up the new interface windows for all the new stuff;/ im sad panda

OK appearantly i failed and just found the new version on bukkit dev(which i should of check first)
    Just want to say this plugin is amazing! thanks!

6. Offline

PH0T0Nman

Is it in a puplic folder?
    + The reason this plugin works so well or works at all is because it uses spout!

P.S. Plz update it! I can't make obsidyiscs! Only the speakers work!

7. Offline

pjg8868

hello i'm korean (south korea) (cuntry)
    i can't english very wellㅡ_ㅡ;;
    i want jukebukkit plugin.
    but i can't play this plugin (error)
    error name :
    [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling JukeBukkit v1.2 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.getspout.spoutapi.util.UniqueItemStringMap.setIdInFile(UniqueItemStringMap.java:72)
    at org.getspout.spoutapi.util.UniqueItemStringMap.getId(UniqueItemStringMap.java:142)
    at org.getspout.spout.inventory.SimpleMaterialManager.registerCustomItemName(SimpleMaterialManager.java:214)
    at org.getspout.spoutapi.material.item.GenericCustomItem.<init>(GenericCustomItem.java:17)
    at org.getspout.spoutapi.material.block.GenericCustomBlock.<init>(GenericCustomBlock.java:26)
    at org.getspout.spoutapi.material.block.GenericCustomBlock.<init>(GenericCustomBlock.java:42)
    at org.getspout.spoutapi.material.block.GenericCubeCustomBlock.<init>(GenericCubeCustomBlock.java:22)
    at cc.thedudeguy.jukebukkit.BlockPrototypeJukebox.<init>(BlockPrototypeJukebox.java:64)
    at cc.thedudeguy.jukebukkit.CustomsManager.createCustomBlocks(CustomsManager.java:138)
    at cc.thedudeguy.jukebukkit.JukeBukkit.onEnable(JukeBukkit.java:60)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:968)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:186)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:169)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:165)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

my minecraft version is 1.0.0,
    and spout version is 644build,
    and my bukkit version is 1597
    i very very very!! need this plugin..
    help me please..

8. Offline

Fi3t3

i don't hear the music of it. yes i have spout plugin and spoutcraft. the music volume is full. it doesn't play anything. if i play the other music discs, they work (like cat). i don't get any errors. where is the problem?! i hear the sounds of the plugin itself. so that's not the problem

9. Offline

dxwarlock

Do you get the "downloading ogg" popup, then the 'download complete".

If you only get 'downloading' but never 'complete' it cant find your ogg file. if you dont get either, you might be burning the disk incorrectly.

Make sure the filename has no spaces in it. URL's dont like spaces.

reason yours doesn't work is your trying to play a ogg VIDEO file with it, it needs to be audio only.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  10. Offline

MatrixJ21

This really needs an update. If the dev's too busy, could someone else take it on? I wanna rave out in-game so badly now we have spout :(

11. Offline

myhrmans

Hey developer! I am really interested in this plugin but it ain't working on the current build of craftbukkit! Would you manage to update it :)? Thank you for this amazing plug-in!

12. Offline

Wacko208

HAAAAAAALLLLLPPPPPP!!!!! The Plugin works well but when i try to download the songs (double checked link a ton of times) It wont download it! I literally left it for over 3 days and it still didn't work pls help!

13. Offline

FelipeTwo

Anyone know where I can find a plugin, you can put new songs on the jukebox, musics of pc, that everyone can hear? (mp3, ogg) [this exists? this plugin exist ?] {In multiplayer} (your own music)

or a mod ? plugin ? Sound Mod Plugin ?

14. Offline

ryanpearl50

Do you know approximately when you will be able to update it?

the plugin doesnt work at all for me. I downloaded jukebukkit, and spout from the like provided, but whenever i make stuff its all flint.... and when i use the flint to play the new jukebox it is just cobblestone and has no function.... HELP!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

15. Offline

Jzigger

I have a question. Can users WITHOUT spoutcraft installed listen to songs? Because it would be hard to get all my users to get spoutcraft if they want to listen to any custom songs...

EDIT: Nevermind, checked the description, found my answer

16. Offline

Mario12342011

do you have any planned update or are you dropping the proyect i would love to use this on mi server :D

RGadelha likes this.
  17. Offline

PinkieStar

Ok I added my music to drop box and put it in the public folder, yet I can't get it to work... how did you do it?

18. Offline

thedudeguy

19. Offline

Tyatkns

how come when i try to craft things for the plugin i keep getting flint

20. Offline

thedudeguy

i am unable to replicate this issue

21. Offline

Tyatkns

so what do u propose i do

do u think it could be a conflict with another plugin

22. Offline

thedudeguy

could be, try disableing all other plugins and see what happens.

23. Offline

Tyatkns

ok

I got rid of all plugins and still have the problem

do u have to do something special with spout

24. Offline

thedudeguy

25. Offline

Tyatkns

how do u clear ur cache and i tried reseting

26. Offline

thedudeguy

did you read the link i gave you?

27. Offline

Tyatkns

i feel dumb i had spoutplugin not spoutcraft im checking if that worked now

28. Offline

thedudeguy

Its ok, i should probably explain it better on the OP

29. Offline

Tyatkns

its not loading spoutcraft

30. Offline

thedudeguy

please try to be very specific, i cant fix "its not loading"

31. Offline

Tyatkns

Code:
    11:46:22 PM [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\Spoutcraft.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    11:46:22 PM org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:193)
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:132)
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:207)
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:183)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:53)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:156)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    11:46:22 PM Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
    11:46:22 PM    ... 8 more
    11:46:22 PM [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\jukebukkit.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    11:46:22 PM org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Spout
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:195)
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:207)
    11:46:22 PM    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:183)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:53)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:156)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)
    11:46:22 PM    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)