Inactive [FUN/MECH] Block Crusher v1.5 - Piston Crush & Compress [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Dingmatt, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Or you can just set permissions so that even *WITH* a block of obsidian it won't work for them.

Oh wait, I don't think this has permissions support. >.<

2. Offline

Deathfromace

About to get this for my server...looks like it will give hours of fun with different creations.

3. Offline

tyrantelf

It doesn't. And the reason fof it would be that for it to have Permissions, you'd have to make it command toggleable, which is a good bit harder to code. Don't diss him, this is a good plugin! None of the block crusher plugins have permissions yet.

To the developer:
    Could I get the source code for this (PM it to me) so I can fork it and make a plugin that uses commands and has permissions support? If you really don't want me to post the plugin I make, just say so and I'll just use it on my server.
    Thanks!

4. Offline

Deathfromace

Is there a way to add clay blocks to this? So when they get crushed it comes out as the clay-pickup

5. You mean as in 'Crush a clay block it drops clay dust' or 'drops a clay block'? Either answer is yes, you just need to modify the config file.

6. Offline

Deathfromace

Yes I meant to drop clay dust...is that how I would word it?

7. *nods* Dust tends to be a standard term for things like clay dust, redstone dust... I think those are the only dusts? >.>

8. Offline

Deathfromace

Code:
    settings:
      crusher_enabled:
        True
      compressor_enabled:
        True
      crush_blocks:
        - 1|4|1        #Stone>Cobblestone
        - 2|3|1        #Grass>Dirt
        - 3|3|1        #Dirt>Dirt
        - 4|4|1        #Coblestone>Cobblestone
        - 12|12|1      #Sand>Sand
        - 13|13|1      #Gravel>Gravel
        - 24|12|1      #Sandstone>Sand
        - 73|331|4     #Redstone Ore>Redstone Dust
      compress_blocks:
        - 4|4|4|1      #Cobblestone+Cobblestone+Cobblestone=Stone
        - 12|12|12|24  #Sand+Sand+Sand=Sandstone
        - 0|12|12|24   #Air+Sand+Sand=Sandstone

So far this is my code (default) does anyone have an updated config for their server? I am trying to think of things to add but so far only clay comes to mind and maybe some combinations of wool. Like crush wool to make string and combine wool with X to make colored wool.

9. Offline

Dingmatt

Sorry for the lack of updates all, I've had to rebuild my PC due to software issues.

I'll post a v1.5 bug fix tonight and leave the new features for a v1.6 which I'll hopefully have out by the end of the week.

10. Offline

Deathfromace

Good to hear about the update but what new features are coming?

11. *waggles hands* Black magic and Cylons.

12. Offline

elexier909

I have an issue.

I am testing this for a server its going to be used on but it doesnt seem to work.

Running bukkit with 0.0.1 snapshot.jar

am i missing sommin ?

Fixed had wrong snapshot, works as advertised thanks
    >

13. Offline

Dingmatt

Just released the belated version 1.5 which includes fixes and further performance tweaks, see first post for details.

14. Offline

marvinej

CONSOLE: Attempted to place a tile entity where there was no entity tile!
    CONSOLE: Attempted to place a tile entity where there was no entity tile!
    im running mcmyadmin and this is appearing everytime a block is crushed. please fix this.

15. Offline

Dingmatt

I'm afraid I can't recreate your error, what setup have you got the crusher working in and what other plugins are you using?

16. Offline

marvinej

the error seems to have disappeared. thanks anyways.

17. Offline

oldjollysanta

is something wrong with the download link? I can't seem to download "Page not found"

18. Offline

Dingmatt

It could be the bitly address, try downloading direct from BlockCrusher v1.5.

19. Offline

oldjollysanta

Yep that worked :) also I tested the other link again and now it works... strange, maybe it was just something on my end but thanks for the quick reply.
    Love your mod btw :D

20. Offline

Ludi95

nice plugins good job!
    i have maked a Obsidian Generator (earn Obsidian with a button)
    [obsidian]<3

21. Offline

jorgebonafe

A smooth stone generator I made with the plugin

22. Offline

Junrall

Friggin' Awesome!
    Is there a way to configure the crushers to crush items to different slab types? Or possibly different wool colors?

23. Offline

Unknown_To_You

Singleplayer PLEASE! I've been searching for a mod like this for SSP for weeks!

24. Offline

elexier909

Hi im trying to get this to turn gravel into flint, I guess All i need to do is replace gravel with flint but it keeps spitting out gravel.

crush_blocks:
    - 1|4|1 #Stone>Cobblestone
    - 2|3|1 #Grass>Dirt
    - 3|3|1 #Dirt>Dirt
    - 4|4|1 #Coblestone>Cobblestone
    - 12|12|1 #Sand>Sand
    - 13|13|1 #Gravel>Flint
    - 24|12|1 #Sandstone>Sand
    - 73|331|4 #Redstone Ore>Redstone Dust

Am I missing somthing really obviouse here ?

Awsome plugin BTW and work fine with 1.8.1, guessing same to be true with 1.9 :D

25. Offline

iHazM3lon

Can you update it to 1185 or 1.8? My regards, iHazM3lon

26. Offline

Deathfromace

- 13|318|1 #Gravel>Flint
    Try that. It takes gravel (13) and turns it into flint (318) and give you one per (1)

27. Offline

jorgebonafe

I tried making a recipe with two coal ores and one block of lava to turn into diamond ore, but I can't get it to work... I tried both flowing and still lava(10 - 11), but the plugin doesn't seem to recognize them... Is there a way to do this, or add this functionality?

28. Offline

oldjollysanta

I may be wrong here, but I believe the plugin is triggered on the event that the blocks can not be moved, then the plug-in kicks in and creates your recipe. As Lava, water, leaves & air are all replaceable by a moving block, the plug-in never kicks in. :(

If this is true then the only way I could think of getting this to work would be checking on each piston trigger event if there is water/lava and run a different script, though I still don't know if this is possible without rewriting the whole plug-in (if at all) or changing the core game files to treat water/lava as a solid block (which would have mixed results and remove floodgates)..

I also wanted to make a similar recipe: water + sand + sand = clay

29. Offline

jorgebonafe

I don't think this is true. I actually got it to work, but only when testing it with the lava item. I mean, not a flowing lava , and not a lava source block from a bucket. I actually had to give myself the lava item with a "give" command for it to work, so I guess it must be possible with a little tweaking in the code. For some reason the lava item (11 I think) its not recognized as the same of a lava poured from a bucket

30. Offline

oldjollysanta

What version of minecraft/bukkit are you using?