[FUN] MagikSigns v0.1 - Make your signs look magical with color [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by elijah gifford, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Was this plugin working for your server

1. yes

76.5%
  2. no

23.5%
  1. Offline

elijah gifford

<font color="rgb(255, 102, 0)">MagiK</font><font color="rgb(0, 255, 0)">Signs</font> - <font color="rgb(255, 102, 0)">Make your signs m</font><font color="rgb(0, 255, 0)">agical with color</font><font color="rgb(0, 255, 0)">:</font> Version: v0.1 This plugin is not 100 percent original, it's about 60 between 70. all i did was use the basics of signColours and make it to where you dont need permissions. And i did a little thinking for the name. i made this plugin for an awesome server i have been in for a while, epicfail.dk, and i just wanted to thank them with this.
    How to use MagiKSigns: * just use the colored code here * then write it before the text(ie. &c i want chicken) which would make the text red:)
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Mirror 1<font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">-megaupload</font>
    Direct Mirror 2<font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">-dropbox</font>
    Features: * Ability to change text on signs Changelog: Version 0.1 * Added the ability for the plugin to eat the cake it makes <font color="rgb(255, 102, 0)">Version 0.1</font><font color="#000000"> * Releasing my first plugin, </font><font color="rgb(255, 102, 0)">MagiK</font><font color="rgb(0, 255, 0)">Signs</font><font color="#000000"> </font><font color="#000000"></font>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Offline

FuturaEX

im gonna try this :)

3. Offline

elijah gifford

cool, tell me if it works :D

4. Offline

Plague

Sorry for the delay in submission approvals, I've been away for a while.

edited the title

also the post looks like a palette had vomited all over it :)

5. Offline

flozza83

Seems to working fine on my server. How to edit signs ?
    Thanks you elijah to code this, a simple plugin for coloring signs, and nothing more.

EDIT: Request: Permissions support for all can do it, not only the ops

6. Offline

elijah gifford

just put a color code like &e before the text and it should color that line of text, and it should work for all players no matter the group or the permissions they have(aslong as they have the permission to place signs)

hahah yeah... the colors are a little to much, i know, but im new to making and posting plugins. :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  7. Offline

but2002

Hmm... Exactly the same thing mine does. XD