Inactive [FUN] LifeMC (v1.7) - Edit to dying [1.2.3-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by BlueMond416, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Offline

TelephoneKiosk

I have one more request for this plugin: When a player dies, it should display a message telling him how many lives he has left. Also, when people try to rejoin after being death-banned, it displays two message saying they left the joined. That wouldn't be so much of a problem, but players keep complaining about how annoying it is because the banned players keep trying to rejoin in hopes that someone revived them, and it causes a lot of chat-spam when that happens.

2. Offline

BlueMond416

@Pomme72 @TelephoneKiosk I'm a bit tired today from all the plugin developing and school so I'm just relaxing today. But I'm not sure if I can even fix bed problem but I might be able to fix the spam messages when a player trys to join who is dead :)

3. Offline

bobbysmithyy

4. Offline

BlueMond416

@Pomme72 I'm not sure if that is actually my plugin doing that. @TelephoneKiosk Working on getting rid of the anoying messages right now :)

5. Offline

Pomme72

@BlueMond416

Guy, srsly, I need the command "/revive all" for my special event who's starting tomorrow !

Please make this for me, you god ! :D

6. Offline

BlueMond416

I'll try

7. Offline

Pomme72

Oh thank's so much I really need it for program some "global-revive days" :D

8. Offline

Misterman

Can you add a permission that allow player to keep their lifes ? I will use that to remove life-losing in some worlds

9. Offline

saul100

You might want to create a BukkitDev project, and link it here. Submissions are eventually being 'phased out' and dev.bukki.org is the future of the plugins for bukkit.

10. Offline

BlueMond416

I'll do that in my free time today.

Easy, but I'll have to add it to the upcoming update because I would have to roll back my code and then release it with just that one permission if I didn't just bring it in with the next update.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  11. Offline

Misterman

If you do this, you will be my god ! Are you sure you can add Multi-world support ? :( Just ban from an only world
    ?

12. Offline

Pomme72

What about /revive all ? I really need it... :(

13. Offline

BlueMond416

You guys need to give me some time. I don't have 24/7 to code.

14. Offline

Pomme72

M'oukay. ^_^

Sorry for harassing ! :p

15. Offline

BlueMond416

I think I figured out how to do your command so I'll get that done soon but for now enjoy the new version 1.6 :)

16. Offline

emericask8ur

Good job my friend :)

17. Offline

BlueMond416

@emericask8ur Thanks :) I just made the dev.bukkit.org page just waiting for it to be approved and then I'll put the link up for it.

emericask8ur likes this.
  18. Offline

morshu9001

Just what I need, but I can't download 1337 for some reason! The jenkins site gives me the wrong version. :mad:

19. Offline

BlueMond416

May not be a problem. I'm pretty sure it is compatible with some previous versions.

20. Offline

Misterman

Permissions don't work . People lose lives when they have and don't have de perm. nodes

21. Offline

BlueMond416

It worked fine for me. You must be setting up the permission wrong.

22. Offline

Pomme72

Omg dude what about v1.7 with /revive all ?!

I really need it from 5 days ago now... :(

23. Offline

BlueMond416

It's not really possible unless there was a way to get all the files under one directory and scan the first line of all of them then set it to 1 if it was 0

24. Offline

Pomme72

Can't you create a files like data.db with all data in one storage ? :(

25. Offline

BlueMond416

I'm not sure if I could still get the value of all of them and if it's 0 set it to 1.

26. Offline

Pomme72

Oh, i'm sure it's possible ! ^^

27. Offline

Misterman

It support permissions 3.x ?

28. Offline

BlueMond416

Not sure I just used the usual
    Code:
    if(sender.hasPermission("this.permission")){}
    and set up the default permissions

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  29. Offline

Misterman

That doesn't work :/ I can do what i want if i don't have ANY permissions :/

30. Offline

BlueMond416

Your probably setting the permissions up wrong or not using the right permissions thing this is compatible with..