Inactive [FUN] Healer v3.5.2 - Everyone needs health [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nodeath, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Offline

Nodeath

[​IMG]
    Version: v3.5

This is a simple but good plugin

What this plugin does is that you can heal your self and others with the command /heal
    if you are on fire and type the command /heal the fire will stop and you get full health back

This is my first working plugin :)
    Changelog:

Version 3.5
    • [Added] More commands
    Version 3.0
    • [Added] More permissions
    • [Added] One more command
    • [Edited] The text that comes when you heal
    Version 2.5
    • [Added] The food will now be healed

john55223 likes this.
  2. Offline

PTluzitano

Nodeath hey m8 . I cant load the pluggin on CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.2.3-R0.2-b2060jnks (MC: 1.2.3) (Implementing API version 1.2.3-R0.2)
    it says: 07:03 PM [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\healer.jar' in folder 'plugins'

3. Offline

Nodeath

I Will se what i Can Do.

4. Offline

PTluzitano

Thanks. I will wait becouse my son ans his friends started to mokin me to activate the Healing :p

@Nodeath i dont understand nothing of programming.. but i saw the error i got was becouse my java version.. im using java 6.. i tried run with java 7 and it was ok.. but tbh i think java 7 unstable atm.
    So can u remake the plugin to work with java 6? or no chance at all? :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  5. Offline

Nodeath

I dont know if I can do that :/ sorry.
    I dont think java 7 is that much unstable. I run it and it works fine.

6. Offline

Cedric2

Might i just say, I like the idea of this plugin, but, quite frankly, it's overpowered. If there was, say, a cool down time in between the use of /heal. Something customize-able for cool down would be beneficial, as it would keep players from being virtually immortal, while still allowing them to heal themselves when they're in dire straights. I like the idea, however.

7. Offline

Nodeath

Hmm good idea ;) I will think about it.
    thanks for the feedback :D

8. Offline

Cedric2

No problem. Again, I like the plugin, but in many cases, it can actually be used as god mode. We tested it on a server I played on, and the test subject was able to survive being attacked by four guys with enchanted weapons! (well, two. One had an enchanted bow, the other a diamond sword. We use mcmmo, so i had an axe, and another guy had fists. still, it was absurd o.o) But, still a good plugin.

Nodeath likes this.