Inactive [FUN] FlashBang V1.0 - The New generation of PVP [1.4.5-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by artish1, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Offline

artish1

<font color="#3366ff">~~FlashBang~~</font>
    <font color="#3366ff">V:<font color="#000000">1.</font></font><font color="#000000">0</font>
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <font color="#33cccc">Description: </font><font color="#000000">FlashBang Is a plugin that could change the way PVP is looked at, not only am i going to be releasing FlashBang and you are probably wondering why the Title says "The New generation of PVP", is because I am willing to change the way PVP is going to be looked at, i aim for it to be Strategic and fun, as pvp is very dull, just swinging back and forth, maybe throw an ender pearl or two and bam that's all! With FlashBang, it will</font>
    <font color="#33cccc"><font color="#000000">add in a new sort of strategy to this sort of PVP. Not to mention other plugins that i will also release to create pvp even better </font></font>
    <font color="#33cccc"><font color="#000000">Alright well then let's get Started</font></font>

Details:
    This plugin relies on TNT, you need 3 in Your inventory in order to throw a FlashBang, you also need a snowball to throw.
    You must "FIRST" Turn it on, to do so, simply do the command: /flashbang on
    It will give you a message saying it has been activated, now go ahead and throw the snowball and don't get too close! As you will also be flashed.
    If the player does not have 3 Tnt when the snowball is thrown, it will not explode, instead it will give the player a message saying that they need the required materials for it to work!

THE FLASH is in a 5x5x5 Cube Radius, Anyone in it WILL be flashed If the user who threw it has it turned on!

A Youtube Video Will Be added in this sentence When i make it!

NOTES:
    * This effect can be removed by drinking "Milk"
    * This is actually potion effects that are already added into the game, once flashed Open your inventory and you will see how much longer till it is gone.
    * This is actually a part of my Fun plugin called "StixCommands" (Note: StixCommands is being Re-worked Atm, don't be afraid as it will still be updated very soon! and with more new items!)

Commands:
    * /Flashbang on
    * /Flashbang off
    * /Flashbang help
    * /Flashbang

Features:
    * A flashbomb-like effect, that swirls and cuts off some of the players view.
    * Easy to use, all set-up, just put in Plugin folder and GO!

Planned Features:
    * Config File to set how much TnT is needed to throw a flashbang, and even create how long the effect will last.
    * More ideas are needed :) please post and maybe yours will be up here

Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    * Initial Release of the plugin!
    * added FlashBang!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  2. Offline

bobacadodl

Seems interesting!