[FUN] DiscoPlugin v0.2 - The WoolColorChanger [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Igor Randjelovic, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Maxster99

it says i must be op

2. Offline

rigor789

Yes its OP only!

3. Offline

Maxster99

I know but i am using permissions and if i make mself op it screws evertything up

4. Offline

rigor789

what permissions u use? ask them about that... its their fault! ;)

5. Offline

olimoli123

Epic ;]

6. Offline

rigor789

lol thx xP thinking of updating it! :D

7. Offline

davvem

A tip, if it works whit 1600, make it say that =p it says 963 or something =p

8. Offline

rigor789

It's not updated... it works with the latest CB but havent updated it yet! But if i get enough positive responses i'll update it! :) And fix everything!

9. Offline

davvem

10. Offline

Lay295

Great Plugin :p

11. Offline

rigor789

Hope you like it! :) Not sure but maybe update soon! :)

12. Offline

PythEch

Awesome!!:D Waiting the update... Also, you should make a restricted blocks config. For example, I don't want pink and white wools. Will be better if per disco, but it's not necessarily.

I have been using it on a wall (yes a wall :p) and looks pretty cool.

You shouldn't develop only by yourself. You can form groups (and it's called forking) in GitHub but don't know is it possible in Google Code.

13. Offline

rigor789

I must recode the whole thing to get rid of the lagg! My problem with GitHUB is that my computer sucks.... yea u heared that right! I cant use it from my IDE.... gonna fix my problem when i'll have time! :) And about blovk restriction: not a bad idea but it could cause lagg.... gonna test things out and see, and decide about it! Which version u use? 0.1 or 0.2? i have bad experience with 0.2 because the blocks are changing extreemly slow! :p Anyways hope you like it! :) Have fun! ;)

14. Offline

PythEch

I've 0.2, didn't test the 0.1 because it says no save function.

I know C#, it's very similar to Java but they're not the same. I'll checkout the code btw :)
    I'm sad for that you have a slow computer :(

I know Java eats memory, but if you're trying to access the file again again it'll cause lag. And also, block restriction shouldn't be a problem, just check the config file once at startup, not runtime/always, then remove/add random colors. Again, I didn't check the code but these are my guesses.

15. Offline

rigor789

Would you form a dev-team with me? I'm gonna tech you the basics of the bukkit coding ;) If you know C# then you will understand it very well! ;)

16. Offline

PythEch

Interesting offer :) Thanks for that.
    Like I said, I never developed Java, and used Eclipse just for NSIS Installations:oops:

I'm 15 and in Turkey, school's gonna start next week, so I don't think I can help much, but really; if I see some mistake I will report it :]

17. Offline

rigor789

Ok ;) i'm 15 too! :p and i have started school allready so i'm busy sometimes! :)

18. Offline

PythEch

I PM'd some contact information my own, let's discuss this tomorrow you know there is time difference between the countries :D And yeah I read the text which says you're Hungarian and 15 already on the first page

19. Offline

gameswereus

I know I already said it, but I LOVE this plugin.

20. Offline

rigor789

:) v0.3 coming soon! :)

gameswereus likes this.
  21. Offline

werdt

How can i install it?

22. Offline

rigor789

Put the jar file in your servers olugins directory and start up your server!

23. Offline

werdt

:D so easy. i didn't know it XD

24. Offline

rigor789

lol! :D ;)

25. Offline

werdt

It doesen't work. :(

26. Offline

rigor789

"It dosent work" wont make it work.... specify more info, if you need help.....

27. Offline

werdt

when i type /create disco it say: Unknow command :(

28. Offline

rigor789

lol the command is /disco create! not /create disco!!!

29. Offline

werdt

when i type /disco create it says the same

30. Offline

rigor789

cb? 1240? its not updated (yet)