[FUN] Citizens v2.0.11 - Human NPCs for Bukkit [1.7.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Citizens, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Citizens

Citizens - Human NPCs for Bukkit
    Version: 2.0.11
    Authors: @fullwall and @aPunch
    Source: Citizens on GitHub

Citizens is now on BukkitDev

This thread will no longer be updated. We encourage you to use our page on BukkitDev. You can find information, links to our wiki and website, and the download page there.

Showing Your Support

We work hard to maintain Citizens. We've been working on Citizens2 around the clock on new and exciting features. A little motivation never hurts, so feel free to donate to us - fullwall and aPunch.

If you can't donate, we appreciate a "hello" every now and then. Stop by the IRC channel #citizens on irc.esper.net to discuss Citizens and give thanks!

2. Offline

Dooner_Seraph

Hi ^^
    I would like to make my bouncer attack the Evil NPC's... is there a way or a flag?

Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: I'm using citizens 1.2 and i want it to attack the Evil's without using -m -a flags, becaus it would attack my wolves too xD

Also, why dont mobs fight bak to guards?

3. Offline

Tritek

4. Offline

fullwall

Tritek - the quests plugin is the cause. In this case Citizens is only calling an event, which Quests picks up and then takes a long time to process.

5. Offline

Tritek

This is my server issue? or Quests plugin?

6. Offline

fullwall

7. Offline

Tritek

Quests author say:

Are you sure that's Quests? My server:

~170Mb/s disk readIntel i3 2130(2Core 3.4+ GHz and 4 Threads)100 Mbps Internet16 GB RAM

Thanks for reply.

8. Offline

fullwall

9. Offline

Tritek

10. Offline

JaYEnVID

When I type in /npc nothing happens and when i do /pl Citizens is red!

11. Offline

OctopusPlaya

What Bukkit build are you running, and what version of Citizens?

12. Offline

flaper41

Is the wiki down?

13. Offline

fullwall

Wiki is back up.

14. Offline

Rulerish

Uhm Hi I need ur help
    /ncp doesnt work for me also

My CraftBukkit says 1.6.2-Rx.x (Developer) But It wants me to log into minecraft with 1.6.1 Launcher

15. Offline

erimen

Hello,

The command /toggle doesnt work ! I have reinstall Citizen five times ! I do anything to make it work?

16. Offline

fullwall

erimen - Citizens2 does not have the /toggle command.

17. Offline

erimen

Seriously ? I saw a video tutorial that was / toogle and had Citizen2.
    Fine, thanks you ;)

18. Offline

ZaquPL

I have problem with permissions. I want to enable command /npc remove [name] and disable /npc remove all.
    This is my permissions file:
    Code:java
    1. Player:
    2. permission:
    3. - 'citizens.npc.remove'
    4. - '-citizens.npc.remove.all'

... but I can using both of them. What I should do?

19. Offline

Carlos Fuentes

Citizens 2 is making duplicate NPCs for some reason. I had a patrol NPC with a path, and it would walk back and along its path forever. These NPCs are sentries.

For whatever reason, the NPC duplicated itself twice. There are now three of these.

Another NPC, that does the same exact thing, duplicated itself once.

This happens very often, and really ruins the plugin. How can I fix this?

Edit: there are now 4 of one NPC, and 2 of the other NPC... What's weird is that the original NPC is "invincible" as per the sentry characteristic I specified, but the clones are not, and can be killed. They "drop" gear but it can't be picked up.

20. Offline

ArtisticPixel

PLEASE fix colour on NPC's! It is currently not working.

21. Offline

fullwall

22. Offline

ozm8

guys can someone help me when I do /npc create it just says did you mean /npc text I have tried the latest build versions none seem to work at all, any idea?

23. Offline

ArtisticPixel

It's all good now, I figured it out! It says that the command is /npc color <id> but it's /npc create <id><name> or rename.

24. Offline

fullwall

ozm8 - either you are using an outdated version of CraftBukkit or a modded server jar.

25. Offline

michael566

Its not working i'm doing /npc create and nothing is happening.

26. Offline

barbaricerik

Hello, so Im starting a huge MMORPG server and im pumped to start inserting npcs but its saying it isnt working for 1.7.2 when i see other using it. Could be my ignorance, any idea?
    [INFO] [Citizens] Enabling Citizens v2.0.10-SNAPSHOT (build 979)
    [INFO] Creating file: config.yml
    [SEVERE] [Citizens] v2.0.10-SNAPSHOT (build 979) is not compatible with Minecraftt v1.7.2 - try upgrading or downgrading Citizens. Disabling.
    [INFO] [Citizens] Disabling Citizens v2.0.10-SNAPSHOT (build 979)

27. Offline

fullwall

barbaricerik - it's indeed not working with 1.7.2 yet. Please wait while it is updated.

28. Offline

Brangspears

Well I hope it will be updated too,it's a really nice plugin and I wanna see it work on 1.7.2,thank you :D

29. Offline

fullwall

30. Offline

FlipperFLies

their should be a command for /toggle trader and it says unknown command. It says to do this on youtube videos for 1.7.4 and it wont work.

31. Offline

fullwall