[FUN] Citizens v2.0.11 - Human NPCs for Bukkit [1.7.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Citizens, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Citizens

Citizens - Human NPCs for Bukkit
    Version: 2.0.11
    Authors: @fullwall and @aPunch
    Source: Citizens on GitHub

Citizens is now on BukkitDev

This thread will no longer be updated. We encourage you to use our page on BukkitDev. You can find information, links to our wiki and website, and the download page there.

Showing Your Support

We work hard to maintain Citizens. We've been working on Citizens2 around the clock on new and exciting features. A little motivation never hurts, so feel free to donate to us - fullwall and aPunch.

If you can't donate, we appreciate a "hello" every now and then. Stop by the IRC channel #citizens on irc.esper.net to discuss Citizens and give thanks!

2. Offline

TanusW

fullwall build#89 is not working for me can you update please (update to bukkit 1.4.7R1.0 as well)

3. Offline

Niknea

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME: When I do a citizens command like /npc or another command nothing happens. And when I check the console it just says I issued the command but that's it! Can someone help me? Also when
    I do /pl it's red.

4. Offline

fullwall

Looks like the Citizens1.x issues are problems with jenkins, working on it.

5. Offline

fullwall

6. Offline

IkinesyKx

7. Offline

Niknea

Fullwall can u read the pm I sent you and help me fix it? Thanks!

8. Offline

theNintengeek

I don't get it. im new to plugins and i installed it, but if i type any command, lets say /npc for example, literally nothing happens. i know im not laging because i can type anything elce just fine, but nothing happens, no error is said like "unkown command" or" something that sugests i haven't typed anything", none of that. not even the console says anything. Please help?

9. Offline

c0de_junkie

when a user uses the /warp command for essentials and if they have an npc of there player on the server, some times it warps them to the location of there npc and not to the location of the warp. also if i jail a player that has an npc of them self's on the server it jails both the user and their npc, is there anyway to fix this?

10. Offline

Noobpunisber117

fullwall

Hey im starting up a recreation server of runescape and was wondering when you guys might be releasing the commands for the banker, it seems like a great idea!

11. Offline

Bandy 333

Everytime I try to change any stats of a sentry, or change the ignore list, it says "A internal error has ocurred" and I get this:

[INFO] Bandy333 issued server command: /sentry ignore add entity:all
    2013-02-08 13:30:29 [INFO] Bandy333 issued server command: /sentry ignore add entity:all
    2013-02-08 13:30:34 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-72"
    2013-02-08 13:30:34 [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin AdminCmd v5.12.1 (BUILD 30.03.2012 @ 15:11:38) generated an exception while executing task 184
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/Packet
    at belgium.Balor.Workers.AFKWorker$AfkChecker.run(AFKWorker.java:224)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.Packet
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:70)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 6 more

I'm using the latest bukkit and Citizens version

12. Offline

MCE626

Yay it works! but all of the heads of the NPCs are facing south, and when a player comes near, the only thing that turns toward the player is the npc's body. and i can't create mobs...i'm using the recomended build [1.4.7] of CB and citizens updated in a .zip...idk which version it is

13. Offline

OctopusPlaya

You need to know Minecraft color codes. You can change the color of the NPC's name by using a color code before the rest of the name. For example, you would do /NPC create &4OctopusPlaya if you wanted to create an NPC of me and have my name in red. Here's a link with all the color/chat codes you can use on both NPC's and signs.

http://ess.khhq.net/mc/

14. Offline

josip1

Is there a way to make villagers still trade like they normally do? I just want them to stay in place and greet people.

15. Offline

MCE626

is it possible to get colored name tags?

16. Offline

fullwall

17. Offline

MCE626

i can't get mobs...i know the command, and i put it in, but it doesn't change the npc to a mob, also, how do i get colored text for a npc?

EDIT: nvm, i figured out how to make the npc's text and say the player name....now for the npc's tag name to be colored...

EDIT 2: nvm, found out how....lol

18. Offline

Citizens

2.0.8 coming through on dev.bukkit. In the meantime, dev builds are available for 1.5.

19. Offline

saintnorbert

hi guys,

I 'd like to limit the number of npc but i seems it doesn't work ...i modified the citizens/config/default- limit and max-permission-checks but it changes nothing.

I don't use permission maybe it's the problem?

Thanks

20. Offline

saintnorbert

Ok, i learnt using permission and it works ...

Thanks ;)

21. Offline

ChadZombie

I'm running 2.0.8 on 1.5.1 and when I type /npc or another command. Nothing happens. When I type /pl it shows Citizens in red, when i try to manually enable it in-game with another plugin i get this;

23.03 22:21:48 [Server] SEVERE v2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (build 781) is not compatible with Minecraft v1.5. Disabling.
    23.03 22:21:48 [Server] INFO Disabling Citizens v2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (build 781)
    23.03 22:21:48 [Server] SEVERE Citizens implementation changed, disabling plugin.
    23.03 22:21:48 [Server] INFO Enabling Citizens v2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (build 781)

EDIT: I got the plugin jar file off of BukkitDev.

22. Offline

AdventurerOK

Using the citizens navigator api, is there any way to navigate to a non living entity (such as an item) which could be falling when I target it? The only methods there are are setTarget(Location) and setTarget(LivingEntity, boolean)

23. Offline

fullwall

24. Offline

TanusW

Citizens 1.2.1 Build 106 not working please fix

25. Offline

fullwall

26. Offline

TeeePeee

I'm running Citizens 2.0.8 Alpha 3 and I'm having a problem with Giant Zombies...

I create a Giant NPC, spawn it and add a wander goal to it as follows:
    Code:
    NPC npc = m.getEntityManager().createNPC(EntityType.GIANT, "");
            npc.spawn(location);
            npc.getDefaultGoalController().addGoal(WanderGoal.createWithNPC(npc), 1);
    This works with other entity types, but the giant merely sits there... Is this a bug, or...?

Thanks!

27. Offline

fullwall

TeeePeee - just pushed a new build which should fix it.

28. Offline

TeeePeee

Lovely, thanks!

29. Offline

TeeePeee

Additionally, is it a problem that NPC's (zombies at least) don't collide with each other? When the run into each other, they simply overlap.

30. Offline

MCE626

which citizens version goes with 1.5.1 beta version CB? (Build # - 2754)

cause i keep getting this error.... -
    Code:
    04:16 PM [INFO] [Citizens] Enabling Citizens v2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (build 797)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: Top level is not a Map.
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:57)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:138)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:105)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.api.util.YamlStorage.load(YamlStorage.java:60)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.createStorage(Citizens.java:106)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.onEnable(Citizens.java:247)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:282)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:264)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.j(MinecraftServer.java:303)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:282)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:242)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:150)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:381)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] [Citizens] Unable to load saves, disabling...
    04:16 PM [INFO] [Citizens] Disabling Citizens v2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (build 797)
    04:16 PM [SEVERE] Error occurred while disabling Citizens v2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (build 797) (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.onDisable(Citizens.java:225)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:219)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:481)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:400)
        at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.onEnable(Citizens.java:250)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:282)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:264)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.j(MinecraftServer.java:303)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:282)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:242)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:150)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:381)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)

31. Offline

fullwall

MCE626 - your configuration has an error in it.