[FUN] BoomTNT v1.0 - The TNT plugin that owns all others [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by feildmaster, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Offline

feildmaster

BoomTNT v1.0
    The TNT plugin that owns all others​

Features:
    • 90% chance of TNT failure, and you pretty much dying... ;)
    • OP's and players in CreativeMode don't have any risk of failing
    • Drop and Play!
    Change Log:
    v1.0 [download]
    • Initial Release
    /unleash-the-hate

By the way, I had to... HAD to make this plugin. Since I said so in IRC:

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
    r3Fuze likes this.
  2. Offline

Darkman2412

You actually have 91% chance of a failure :)

3. Offline

feildmaster

That's true. Forgot about that. Oh well. :p
    Will fix that later.

4. Y U NO SQL SUPPORT? AND ICONOMY?
    /ragequit

5. Offline

feildmaster

Why? How? What?

6. SQL = Faster
    iConomy = Kewl
    Y U NO ADD?

7. Offline

feildmaster

Because I can't add SQL.

iConomy, I probably could.. :p But I wont, because @Nijikokun has a sloppy process... ;)

8. /me facepalms @ fail sarcasm pickup

Kohle and r3Fuze like this.
  9. Offline

feildmaster

I like responding to sarcasm. :p

10. I like responding to you :p

11. Offline

Kohle

wut is de tee en tee fayl ur tockin bout? what i mean is wut wil hapens wen teh playerz plac de tee en tee?

@OnTopic
    Yep, wonderful.

tips48 likes this.
  12. Offline

feildmaster

They should just find out... ;)

And thank you. :p

13. Offline

Zaros

Im twelve and what is that?

I'm actually tempted to try this, its disabled on my server :<

14. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please upgrade to latest RB

15. Offline

feildmaster

... Seriously?
    What's disabled on your server...?

16. Offline

MonsieurApple

Yeah, seriously.

17. Offline

feildmaster

So you're telling me, this thread, on top of this project file, need to be updated even though these threads are just placeholders now?

EDIT: Now, even better: You're telling me, I should update all my threads *and* all 18 of my (current) projects, just because people think it's not going to work on the current RB, when it works just fine? So in essence, "I should waste my time updating every little notice to an RB just because people are too lazy to test if it works?"

18. Offline

MonsieurApple

You should keep your already approved topics and files up to date within the last three RBs. Your submissions should always be the latest RB.

So no, I'm not telling you to go update all of your 18 little projects. You only need to update those every three RBs.

emericask8ur likes this.
  19. Offline

feildmaster

So you asked me to update a topic already within the last three RB's? I went to such extremes because it's already following every guideline.

Also, how many mods actually follow what evilseph said...?
    So using that logic, I could call my thread a placeholder, and never have to update it ever again.

20. Offline

MonsieurApple

Wrong. Right above the plugin submissions guideline thread is one entitled "New Plugin Submissions MUST Support Latest RB".

Also, three above that, is a thread titled "Phasing from Forums to BukkitDev: Keep your topics updated!".

21. Offline

feildmaster

I could have sworn this thread was already in releases. (Hence my confusion)

Also, I could care less if people are so ignorant as to think this wouldn't work on the latest RB. People not willing to check if it runs on their server correctly don't need to be using my plugins, as I always make sure they work in every RB that comes out. Just because I'm too lazy to update *every* reference to the version doesn't mean it wont work. :)

Also, I don't need this thread to be in releases, but I'll update it anyway.