Free Build Anti-Grief

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bm11111, May 16, 2013.

1. Offline

bm11111

Hello there, I have been looking for a plugin like this FOREVER but I can't seem to find anything like it. :/ Before I tell you the plugin I want, do not reply with, I REPEAT DO NOT REPLY WITH anything having to do with logging blocks or claiming land. I don't want any of those plugins. What I need is a plugin that allows players to build anywhere they want, but they can't have their blocks broken and they cannot break another player's blocks unless they link together. This is the scenario where my plugin idea would be very useful: So let's say I want to build a house in the forest, I start building and then my friend joins the game. He comes to the forest and helps me build because we are linked together and can break each others blocks. All of a sudden, a griefer appears out of nowhere and tries to destroy the house. But wait- he can't! With all the blocks protected from being broken, there is no way to break a fellow player's blocks unless they link with you. If this plugin was created for my server, it would be the perfect place to build and not have to worry about griefing or limits on where you can and cannot build.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

bm11111

Would that be compatible with CoreProtect and SecureChests?

4. Offline

bm11111 It probably will be compatible, and tahg me next time to get my response

5. Offline

bm11111

timtower Would this plugin be hard to code?

6. Offline

bm11111 There are multiple plugins doing this already so why bother coding an new plugin?

7. Offline

bm11111

timtower None of the other ones seem to work the way I want.

8. Offline

bm11111 Nobody here want to spendt loads of time building an plugin like that

9. Offline

mrme123

about 3 mins later i was gonna open a post like this, is block protection good? cause like he said i wanna make sure when u place blocks in creative they cant be destroyed but u cant build like 3 blocks from there creation or something like that.

10. Offline

bm11111

mrme123 blockprotection is great, is your creative world free-build? if so, use block protection but if it is limited space, use plotme