FortuneBlocksWithATwist

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CatzFuriousSpeed, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hello, I know the Title might be a bit cheesy :)
    But I would like a plugin, that puts fortune on blocks that come from ores such as (Emerald blocks, diamond blocks, coal blocks, redstone blocks, lapis blocks, iron blocks, gold blocks) and for this plugin to work with any fortune level, but the twist is, that I would like to make it so they cant place the blocks the world that the fortune blocks is enabled in (I would like a config to config which world I would enable it in) also I would like it to work with world guard and if auto smelt become a problem, then implement auto smelt too, but I would really like this plugin to be developed, Ive seen some public servers, installing a lot of different fortune blocks plugins but the bad thing is that you cant disable it in a world and well, I used one a couple days ago, people were placing the blocks in there plotme plots, they would keep breaking the blocks and duping them this a huge concern to me I would like someone to make the perfect plugin the community, whoever can do this thanks a lot! ~ Catz

2. Offline

MomsKnife

Very hard to read. Please remove bold.

3. Offline

daavko

CatzFuriousSpeed Do what the guy above me said and please, don't bump within 24 hours.

4. Done :3

Done :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016