Fortune on every block.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by georgsterman567, May 1, 2014.

1. Offline

georgsterman567

Hey I'm a server owner and I really need this plugin. I've searched around all of bukkit dev and all I could find was a plugin that lets you modify what drops you get when you mine like diamondore. I don't want that. Here's what I need...

Plugin category: Mining, player tools.

Suggested name: AllFortune

What I want: I need a plugin that has fortune on every block. So basically when you mine a diamond block and you have fortune 25 minecraft gives you 1 block, I'd want where if you mine a diamond block it gives you 2 or 3 or 5. I don't need a certain amount of drops either.
    Drops amount: Lets say you mine a diamondore with a fortune 75 pick. And it gives you that certain random amount. Thats what I need on the blocks.
    Blocks I need it to work on: Any really but these are the ones I really need. Coal block, lapislazuli block, gold block, iron block, redstone block, cobblestone, ironore, goldore, diamond block and emerald block. Sorry if it's alot.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed.

When I'd like it by: Any time but like at least a week would be good.

Prize: Donor perk of your choice when server re-opens. You can view the donor perks here: http://altnetwork.enjin.com/shop . If you could make this that would be great!

Also: It is possible I've seen servers have it.

2. Offline

FearrMe

Could you give some more details? I haven't played MC in a long while(pre-enchantments) and want to get back to coding plugins, but I'm a bit confused about what you really want.

3. Offline

Onlineids

He wants fortune on blocks, and lists the blocks off, read the post.

4. Offline

Desle

5. Offline

Onlineids

6. Offline

Desle

Onlineids
    Don't try start a whole conflict, just stop

7. Offline

Onlineids

xD

List of the enchants and how many blocks you want them to drop.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  8. Offline

TimJames

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  9. Offline

georgsterman567

Thanks man that was fast XD I was at school and I was getting lots of emails. I'll test it out.
    Edit: If you would still like the donor perk just let me know.

10. Offline

FearrMe

That actually will only drop 2, 3 or 4 blocks(n is exclusive in nextInt(n)).
    I fixed your code as well as reduced the amount of lines used from 370 to 54(if I have to trust my decompiler).
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45922594/AllFortune.jar

Pretty much all credit to you though, all I did was optimize the code a bit.

11. Offline

nederlands6

FearrMe

They can break every block then, Even if it is protected with WorldGuard... Actually a bypass plugin XD