Fortune Blocks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sexy284, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ReeferX7

au2001 Awesome update thnks very match :)

2. au2001 whats the permission to allow players to use shift right click? my player cant use it?

3. Offline

au2001

4. au2001 Auto Smelt Aint working. Is there a permission node?

5. Offline

au2001

6. au2001 Hey could you make it so when you autosmelt a block little flames appear on top of the block? and also Lapis and redstone are still unable to be auto crafted into blocks

7. Offline

Crud41

CatzFuriousSpeed
    That is because the plugin does not have a detection system for lapis and redstone. Flames are a simple entity particle effect.

8. Offline

au2001

Crud41 What do you mean by detection system??

CatzFuriousSpeed Ye sure I'll add that tonight ;) And I think I know why it doesn't work :p

EDIT: Fixed and added :D if anyone wants something else in v2.10 tell me I'll add it and it will be uploaded tonight ;)

9. Offline

ReeferX7

hey au2001 how can i remove the flames? i dont realy like it.

edit: with shift and right click my players cant place blocks, example one chest up in other.

My opinion just add /blocks(with permission) and remove shift+click for blocks.

10. ReeferX7 You can use GemToBlocks for that :p

11. Offline

ReeferX7

I dont realy need to use ore to blocks option, just i need the shift+click(on place blocks) work normal on place chest on another chest. crafting table e.t.c

12. au2001 Mind fixing the problem with shifting and placing a block? :p

13. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 Then turn "orestoblocks" to false in the config :D

14. Offline

ReeferX7

Ok with this work the build, any option to turn flames off? i have op prison and some mines is full iron-gold ore, and i dont like this spam of effect.

15. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 I'm adding it ;) I'll tell you when it's done

EDIT: Added and uploaded v2.10!

16. au2001 Fixing the shift place block problem?

17. au2001 Can you please add smelting all ores in your inv to Shift Right click please, I think it would be a cool add on :p thanks :p
    EDIT: Fortune on IronOre and GoldOre doesn't work. It says it does in the config...

EDIT no2: I figured that I can't change a block in the pickup list / fortune list etc without it all messing up, thanks :)

EDIT no3: can you maybe prepare a config file with the main ores in the game with fortune etc? it's not working for me.. :p

18. Offline

au2001

Ye sure I'll add that tomorrow with the permission ImmortalCustom.autosmelt ;)

I'll see what I can do and if I can fix it tommorow... if I have time x)
    And what do you mean by messing up??? Did you do it with the IG commands?

If you delete (or rename) your config file, it will re-generate the default one with the default settings ;)

19. Offline

ReeferX7

Already exist this permission with out this players cant smelt ores with out op!

20. au2001 I didn't rename the config file, it's still "config.yml" messing up I mean not doing what it says it should do e.g. have fortune

21. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 I know, do you want a different one? Something like ImmortalCustom.orestoblocks.smelt ?

TheGamesHawk2001 Rename your config to whatever, type /ic reload (or reload the server) and try breaking gold/iron ores, if it works, then redo your config :)

Btw guys, I got a paypal email for donation :3 [email protected] :p
    Help me, and I'll help bukkit (kinda) ;)

22. Offline

ReeferX7

au2001 no its good just dont want same permission with this :) "smelting all ores in your inv to Shift Right click please"
    and i think one way for smelt ores is enough. no need 2 methods for same think!

23. au2001 perm for autosmelt "ImmortalCustom.autosmelt" please add :p

24. Offline

Crud41

au2001
    My bad. I was looking at an older version.

25. Offline

au2001

26. au2001 Can you add it to /ic help den ? :p

27. Offline

au2001

28. au2001 Also can you add it so it allows you to place blcoks when you shift right click OR add a command with a perm node to toggle it, thanks :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.