Fortune Blocks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sexy284, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. au2001 What does /ic Aliase do? :p

2. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 Didn't add the language file for now. What else did you want??

CatzFuriousSpeed /ic is the same thing as /fortune e.g. /ic override is the same as /fortune override

3. @auc2001 Ah, also I replied to you in the inbox.

4. Offline

au2001

5. au2001 I have a little cool idea, could you add a sound when you shift right click just for fun? :p

6. au2001 the auto pickup list

EDIT: add /fortune reload with the /ic alias

7. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 Did you download the latest version ?? I already added the pickup list and the /ic alias...
    But i'll add a /fortune reload command ;)

CatzFuriousSpeed I'll try to find a good sound for that :3

8. Offline

ReeferX7

au2001 can u check also the problem with metadata whene broke item with same item in hand? if u instal essentials plugin happened this.

9. au2001 Nice :D I'll redownload the latest version now :D. And 1 question, why isn't this on bukkit // spigot maybe? <3

EDITTTTTT: Come on my server, we can test :D

Edit #2: "orestoblocks: true" Should be "ingotstoblocks: true" Thanks :)

10. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 Without Essentials it works perfectly, I'll try with it...

TheGamesHawk2001 Cuz Bukkit takes maaay too long to accept (like several days) and how I do is instant :p
    And I'm comming to test :D and "orestoblocks" is the name of my other plugin that does that x) so I just named it like that ;)

11. Offline

ReeferX7

au2001 yes with out work i test it, but the most servers use essentials plugin.

12. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 I'll try to find out why it doesn't work and I'll tell you if I find anything ;)
    Btw, if you use MCMMO, the shift click doesn't work because of the "You ready your pickaxe" thing (should be fixed in v2.9)

13. au2001 Is it weird for me to be excited for a sound? :p

Also did you see my request's via inbox?

14. Offline

au2001

CatzFuriousSpeed Yes, it is weird x)
    And yes, I saw it

v2.9 (soon) :
    Added a sound when you shift click.
    Fixed shift click with MCMMO
    Fixed MAJOR bug with permissions!
    Added /fortune help and /fortune reload

15. au2001 And Oh! make the sound configurable? :) and if you need a tester for the update your currently doing i'd be up for that

au2001 Another bug report Redstone, lapis dont seem to work with the shift right click feature

Also could you please make this plugin compatible with http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simple-tool-counter/ Because it seems that the fortune blocks make it stop counting, unless you implement the same features from the this plugin, make a language file for it.

Example (Without immortalcustom installed):

[​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  16. Offline

au2001

CatzFuriousSpeed In the v2.9, I'll add the "Blocks Broken" (toggle able in config) and a language file ;)

17. au2001 Thanks! :)

I shall check later to see if the version is out yet.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. au2001 Auto Smelt Doesn't work.

19. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 It does, you just need to have fortune minFortune or more (hope you understand :p)

PS: plugin.yml and config.yml are 100 line long :O and the main class is 615 lines long ._.

20. au2001 Please release another update with features, I need it. And my players had fortune 25 and no auto smelt.

21. au2001 Just wondering does the plugin actually use the fortune enchantment on the tools or overide it?

22. Offline

au2001

I just uploaded the v2.9!! :D
    After fixing bugs, adding things and changing things, it's finally here! :p

CatzFuriousSpeed Uses it so that it's compatible with all the other plugins (or almost ;))

23. au2001 so if I had a fortune 25 pick i have a chance of getting 25 blocks?
    Oh and the download link is broken xD

24. Offline

au2001

CatzFuriousSpeed Fixed the download link :p And depends on your multiplier.. If it's 1, yes

NOTE: For the people who downloaded it during the last fifteen minutes, please re-download it as I fixed a bug with orestoblocks

25. au2001 Well thanks being awesome man, I really appreciate the work your putting out even though there has been many changes with bukkit.

au2001 I want to use this minecraft sound mob.irongolem.death What do input into the config?

26. Offline

mrCookieSlime

27. mrCookieSlime Thanks!

au2001 I dont think the configuration for the sound is working

NOTE: Never mind!

28. Offline

au2001

mrCookieSlime Gave a list of all the available sounds :p The first number is the volume and the second is the pitch :D Have fun ;)

29. Offline

mrCookieSlime

CatzFuriousSpeed
    Theres also an "EDIT"-Button. Please use it instead of double posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.