[Formatted] Residence Plus+

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 25CentStudios, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Offline

25CentStudios

Plugin category: Gen/Mech

Suggested name: Residence+

A bit about me: I'm just a kid looking to make a kick-arse server!

What I want: I'd like a plugin that works with residence to do what Empire Minecraft did. Thave a self-coded version of Residence, where they have infinite plots with a residence at each one with an address and self-claiming service. So say you have infinite plots that is generated using a WGEN, great, what do I do now? But INTEGRATED with that plugin is code that sets up a residence and address in each infinite plot with numbers (Doesnt have to be infinite, I wont have the entire world on my server). This could open new possibilites for servers!

Ideas for commands: Just the commands in Residence. NO other commands needed

Ideas for permissions: Just the permissions for Residence

Willing to pay up to: $0. Sorry, I am not of age where I even have an income.

When I'd like it by: As long as it is good work, by the new year preferably.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @richard_Robinson @Crash @codename_B

2. Offline

thehutch

With the iconomy commands all you need to do is go into the plugin.yml add some aliases and there you go

3. Offline

25CentStudios

Did that, got a .zip error in console because I'm on a mac with no 7Zip or WinRar so I had to turn it into a folder to change it.

I am hoping @Crash or @richard Robinson can take this over

Seriously? NO ONE wants to do this? What happened to the liveliness of this forum. It just, DIED all of a sudden.

Hope Im not bumping this that badly, but come on, I'm sure many people would be interested in this!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  4. Offline

DomovoiButler

not really,xD

5. Offline

25CentStudios

Why not? Have a self creating infinite plots with automatic residences in each plot? People can easily claim it? No work for the admins. Just infinite workless claiming!

6. Offline

DomovoiButler

maybe Factions a great alternative

7. Offline

25CentStudios

Im not asking for Factions :p. Im looking for someone to make this plugin :p. I would really appreciate your help if you were a coder.

8. Offline

DomovoiButler

what does Residence do anyway?

9. Offline

25CentStudios

It makes you set zones for people to claim

My requested "add-on" states that it creates an InfinitePlot with a residence AUTOMATICALLY SET for people to claim with an address.

/res claim 12343 claims residence number 12343

10. Offline

codename_B

o.o

perhaps you're asking too much from people who know nothing about how residence works? XD

11. Offline

25CentStudios

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  12. Offline

codename_B

I'm really not sure what you want me to do, this type of plugin isn't my forte. I also have no interest in coding it.

13. Offline

25CentStudios

@codename_B. Do you know of anyone who may be interested in this project?
    Really need this developed.

14. Offline

codename_B

Perhaps the residence/towny/chunky/whatevery developer?
    If you're so desperate to get it developed maybe get some server donations together, as that tends to spark interest in projects that people would otherwise be un-interested in.

Otherwise, go learn java and write it yourself.

15. Offline

25CentStudios

16. Offline

TobyG123

Oops, I BUMPED into you.