[Formatted] Gamemode wipe

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Nazerb, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Offline

Nazerb

Plugin category: Gamemode, Admin

Suggested name: Gamemode wipe?

A bit about me: Just a server owner in need of hopefully a small plugin.

What I want: When a player leaves creative there inventory gets cleared. Lightweight is key.

Ideas for permissions:
    Ignore wipe (wipeignore:true)

When I'd like it by: When ever, but im guessing it would not be to hard to make.

Similar plugin requests: None, if you see any plugins which do this tell me, i can't find any.

Devs who might be interested in this: Noidea at all. Anyone?

2. Offline

VeryBIgCorp

Well if you're looking to have the inventory change when a player switches worlds, MultiInv is great.

3. Offline

Nazerb

Nah just when they leave gamemode, also wouldent the files get large?

4. Offline

dillyg10

Do you want like 2 inventories? Or just when the leave creative BAM there is no such thing as an inventory :D.

5. Offline

WNxRev

Should have this done shortly.

Here ya go

The permission node is "inventorywiper.exempt" and Ops have it by default.

There's also no configuration file so there's no setup, which means it's lightweight. Enjoy.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  6. Offline

WNxRev

Lightweight was kinda the request, but ok, way to advertise.

Nazerb likes this.
  7. Offline

Nazerb

I agree that was the point, thank you very much.

8. Offline

WNxRev

No problem. Enjoy.

9. Offline

Nazerb

Would it be possible to stop droping items?

10. Offline

WNxRev

While in Creative mode?

11. Offline

Nazerb

Please if it is possible, otherwise they can just drop the stuff.

12. Offline

WNxRev

Version 1.0.1
    Done. Same download link.

13. Offline

Nazerb

If you could block them opening chests as well that would be great, as they can put stuff in chests and change gamemode.

14. Offline

Zaros

15. Offline

WNxRev

I'm not seeing an event to catch for that. I'll have to do some research.

16. Offline

Nazerb

Find anything :/

17. Offline

turt2live

Not exactly "lightweight", but I created a plugin called AntiShare.

It essentially obliterates any communication (besides chat) between survival and creative players, including individuals.

Features include:
    • Blocking of block place/break
    • Item throwing (and soon picking up)
    • "GameMode Regions" - Regions where specific inventories and GameModes are inflicted
    • Blocking of commands
    • GameMode Inventories, with per-world management
    • AntiShare backs down when another plugin is better than it (for example: MultiInv does inventory management, AntiShare backs off and let's it do it's thing)
    • And a whole lot more.
    If you're interested, check it out here (or here, or even here).
    The next version will have all sorts of new goodies to play with as well :)

18. Offline

Nazerb

Well basicly this plugin is perfect if it could block the chests being used, since it is lightweight, and does not require any config which fill my nearly bursting space.

19. Offline

turt2live

It can, in the config there is an "interact" option. Simply add the item ID of chest to the list and no more chests! (By default they are blocked).

As for the config, it's small, but the side effects of AntiShare's other features cause it to get... bloated...

I'm working on a new storage solution but at the moment I've had servers report 250mb folders with only 30,000 players ever logged in since AntiShare was first used (obviously unacceptable, or at least to me).

So if you don't have enough space to run it (estimated space per user is ~10kb), I'd look into your other options or wait until I get to coding implementation to call AntiShare "lightweight".

20. Offline

Nazerb

Does it get rid of players that have not been online say a week.

21. Offline

turt2live

What do you mean by "get rid of"? (Which part(s) of AntiShare)

22. Offline

Nazerb

like deletes them

23. Offline

turt2live

Not in the current version, but it will be in the next version

24. Offline

WNxRev

Sorry, yes. If you redownload, it'll stop those who're in Creative Mode and don't have the permission node.

25. Offline

Nazerb

Absolutely brill

Ok tell me if im being a pain. But would you mind also blocking dispences, furnaces, storage carts.

Then thats all the ways they try and cheat it in. Thanks ever so much.

also this error is spamed in console:

06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:449)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:551)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.handle(SourceFile:39)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:605)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:146)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:176)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.event.EventException
    06.04 00:02:40 [Server] SEVERE Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to InventoryWiper

Which means they can drop stuff as well.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  26. Offline

Nazerb

Doesn't matter now.