[FORMATTED]Creative Mode Destroy by hand & Enchantment Customization

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheNoobWar, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Offline

TheNoobWar

Plugin category: FUN/MECH

Suggested name: CreativeDestroy/CustomEnchant

A bit about me: I just want to get some plugins.

What I want: For creative mode I want it so if your in a creative world you must break blocks accordingly with the proper tool like a diamond pickaxe, I saw a person request this but it wasn't formatted so I want this to be done the way I like it. And for Enchantment Customization I want it so I can block ALL enchantments and maybe even block making an enchantment table, or just customize which type of enchantment you can make for any tool/armory.
    Ideas for commands: Something that is useful for a PVP server and/or RPG. Tbh this isn't really command type of plugin, but for the creative idea, make it so you can have a permission node that connects to the ability to switch if insta break or not.

Ideas for permissions: Ability to bypass destroying by a tool and to make it insta, ability to bypass any restrictions/non-restrictions.

Willing to pay up to: $0

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

Similar plugin requests: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/req-no-instant-break-in-creative-mode-barehand.53250/

Devs who might be interested in this: @TnT @ChrizC @codename_B

2. Offline

MuisYa

TheNoobWar Is make-able. How is the world called? The creative one?

3. Offline

TheNoobWar

for default just do, creative. But make it in config you can change it to any name, also make sure it is compatible with multiverse.

Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  4. Offline

-_Husky_-

Just give them the give command, instead of creative

5. Offline

TheNoobWar

I rather have the plugin as I can't do it every single second.

6. Offline

-_Husky_-

So just remove instant break in creative? That it?

7. Offline

TheNoobWar

Mhmm, and my enchantment customization :)

8. Offline

-_Husky_-

I'll take a look soon, i got a request that im doing currently, hopefully i'd be able to do it otherwise MuisYa can

9. Offline

TheNoobWar

Alright thanks dude!

ThatBox :)?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  10. Offline

TheNoobWar

11. Offline

TheNoobWar

12. Offline

TheNoobWar

Bumpty bump bump, please tell me if these two are even possible at least?