Fork of commandsigns

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by yoyo, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Offline

yoyo

This plugin has great potential, but havent bein very ative by those months.
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-commandsigns-v0-4-issue-commands-using-signs-672.5341/

Basically, is a plugin where you can issue commands by right clicking a sign. There is also the possibility to issue a command that a user would not have permission to do.

The plugin hasnt being updated to mc 1.5, and on the thread there are many requests to integrate it with redstone power, or iconomy, or to make signs with itens costs, but developer doesnt seem to be interested.

Please if somebody could fork this and expand the plugin, or at least make it work, it would be great.

RomaClanServer likes this.
  2. Offline

RomaClanServer

3. Offline

anon

chernobyl360 said to me that the author of commandsigns edward hand is still trying to fix it. Hope he can do it soon.

Still, a fork of that would be a great idea, would give my soul for iconomy integration.

4. Offline

RomaClanServer

Likewise, but maybe not my soul

5. Offline

ZeMilkman

Didn't someone post a fixed unofficial version already?

6. Offline

anon

half fixed. Doesnt work with multiple commands, and have bugs with the /*commands that are for player with no permission to execute a command. Also, as the guy said, he has no intention to suport it, or to maintain it, he fixed it for his server only, and will not fix bugs, or the things i said that are broken, as he doesnt need them :(

7. Offline

RomaClanServer

That's annoying, we really really need a real fork.

8. Offline

ZeMilkman

meh... we can't fork it without the authors consent and i really don't feel like writing a new plugin just to find out the original author fixed his plugin.

9. Offline

anon

Even if edwar fix his plugin, im pretty sure it wont have redstone, itens, iconomy and those kind of stuff. What I really expected from a fork was this:http://forums.canarymod.net/showthread.php?tid=245

That plugin is perfection!!! It has iconomy costs, iten costs, cooldowns, signs expires after a defined times used.... redstone.