Force Sudo

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by buttatron2000, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Offline

buttatron2000

Plugin category: Administraion

Suggested name: Force Sudo

What I want: A plugin where you make someone run a command BUT if you make them do a command, and they don't have the permission to do it, it acts still like they ran the command.

Ideas for commands: /fsudo <player> <command>

Ideas for permissions: [none]

When I'd like it by: July 6th please!

The reason I want this plugin is because of the way I wish to use buycraft to give pets through this one plugin I am very fond of. Also to use a sort of IG shop to buy nick names and such. Please help me out here I am stuck!

-Thanks!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

buttatron2000 I don't think that this is possible, you can try to add the needed permissions, run the command, remove the permission. Or ask the pet plugin developer to add console commands

3. Offline

buttatron2000

timtower Is there a way to temperaory add the permission node run the command then remove it? in a single plugin? I'm am using permissionsex btw

4. Offline

buttatron2000 You could use CommandHelper for this actually, it can OP the player, run the command, deop the player.
    Example command:
    Code:
    /fsudo $player $ = >>>
      psetop($player,true)
      runas($player,$)
      psetop($player,false)
    <<<
    This will OP them, fire the command, DEOP them,
    they will only get the message of the command that is fired

5. Offline

buttatron2000

timtower Where would I enter the command in that line? the example command is /pet wolf:baby villager:baby,butcher

6. Offline

You run the command like:
    Code:
    /fsudo timtower /pet world:baby