For Your New Plugin — A Set of Download Buttons

Discussion in 'Resources' started by HungryBagel, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HungryBagel

First, let me apoligize if this is in the wrong section. Wasn't sure where to make this topic.

Second, I love when plugins are released with great graphics and a nice interface on their respective forum post. However, I understand that many developers are too busy with programming to worry about UI design. Here's a set of nice-looking download buttons you can use on your thread.

[​IMG]

Download the .PSD file here: http://cl.ly/7Bk3

If you ever need graphics for your plugin, such as a nice logo, let me know. Send me a quick shout-out on Twitter, @jjshammas (and I just signed up, so followers are nice, too :D).

Hope you enjoy!

Edit: If you don't have Photoshop, let me know on Twitter which button you want to use, and I'll get back to you with a web-ready transparent .PNG.

RROD, rmsy, Knight Hawk3 and 2 others like this.
  2. Offline

DreadKyller

yes, wrong thread. this is for help or giving help on the scripting aspect or on running a plugin. this would fit better under Bukkit Discussion

3. Offline

TerraPlay

Amazing, I'll definately use them! Thanks ;)

4. Offline

Lolmewn

Supah Cool <3 Luckily I have photoshop (found it on some website, lying around :p)

Haha, I made a good joke <3
    EDIT: Ok actually it wasn't a joke, but you know what I mean ;)

I have the feeling I'm being followed, I even got an alert for it!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
    TerraPlay and HungryBagel like this.
  5. Offline

TerraPlay

Yeah, I'm following you =P. But lets get back2topic and stop doubleposting ;)

6. Offline

Lolmewn

Oh btw, I don't need something cool for plugins, but I do for my server <3 Can you help me with that? The name is Centrility and the IP is centrility.no-ip.org

On topic: Why 2 buttons for each color? It can't shift from one to the other right?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  7. Offline

HungryBagel

I'll try to make an image for your server as soon as I can. What exactly do you need? A banner? A signature?

There's two styles for each just because I personally love chunky buttons, but some people don't. It's just for personal preference.

8. Offline

Lolmewn

Banner would be awesome =D I tried to make one. Or two. But they sucked (No really, they did).

Ah, I was wondering why :p

9. Offline

HungryBagel

Any particular theme? Masculine vs Feminine, Elegant vs Simple, etc.?

10. Offline

Lolmewn

Hmm, theme... Elegant vs simple will lOok awesome i think

11. Offline

HungryBagel

No you were supposed to choose if you want it elegant or if you want it simple XD

12. Offline

jobud9

thanks mate! just about done with my first plugin :D

13. Offline

codename_B

14. Offline

Lolmewn

Oh haha :p I'll chose elegant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.