Flame me to death ......

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by o0AzzA0o, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

o0AzzA0o

Im positive that a fair majority of plugin devs are just firing up server seeing if it crashes on 733 if it doesnt crash or throw serious console spam then just sticking the 733 tag on it and letting it fly.

The ones that are testing properly are the same ones that supported there plugins all way threw testing stages ie 707ish up to 733 the ones that stated "we arnt doing nout till we get recomeneded seem to be the same ones that slap the 733 tag on plugin without testing it".

where is the pride?

umm please dont ban me just some sort of infraction? tempban?

2. Offline

Nathan C

710-12 have been running flawless for days for me.

Also, I think he should be banned.:p

3. Offline

Plague

Well if you report your own post and state that you really want an infraction, I think I can provide ;)

4. Offline

o0AzzA0o

urm i wasnt talking about bukkit........ anyhow i feel better thanks for infraction if i have one i feel much better now feel free to delete nonsence topic and punish me for timewaste trolling.

5. Offline

petteyg359

Two of my plugins don't depend on anything but the basic plugin loading and inventory and player functions. "Testing" them with every single build of craftbukkit would be a pointless waste of time. I'll know if they break, because such breakage would cause nearly 100% of plugins to break. It wouldn't be a quiet change. If you have specific plugins to complain about, do so in their threads if there are major and obvious issues. Or, you could name names in your post. Generic "oh noes that's not a real update" says you've got no room to talk because you don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure there are many plugins other than mine that have been written in such a way that updates are trivial.

6. Offline

Dreadreaver

never heard of ANY plugin that is supposed to work on a newer build but didnt

7. Offline

o0AzzA0o

I nearly replied but i didn’t. I was being a troll i had a bad day i was wrong the plugin devs here dont get an easy time of it ill try to donate to at least one of the plug-in writers.

8. Offline

Sammy

I hate Plugin Developers they are a crazy breed !!

9. Offline

Dreadreaver

Check out my plugin "BedRespawns", havent had to the time to properly test it on 733 (unlike my other plugin ThunderJoin) so I didnt update the threadtitle to 733 ;) (altough I think that it should perform just fine!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.