FixPlugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MCSwicts, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MCSwicts

Hello!

Can someone please make a fix plugin to me? I know avout a server so have it an i rellay like it.
    Here is what I will have:

/Fix
    /Fix <Player> (not so important)

What it can do:
    Admit it, you have one time pvp on minecraft and a dude you was fighting with
    was underground because bad connection so know you can fix it with do /fix or /fix <player>!

Hope anyone can help me with that, I will sure give rank to the guy so fix it for me!

2. Offline

nverdier

@MCSwicts Do you have Essentials installed? Essentials has that feature...

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

MCSwicts

@timtower it would fix your connection.

@nverdier /fix isn't a cmd in essentials.

Oh sorry, @nverdier is a cmd, but I mean /fix will fix your connection.

<Edited by bwfcwalshy: Merged posts, please use the edit button rather than triple posting.>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  5. @MCSwicts A plugin can't "fix" your connection. It could teleport you somewhere, but not fix a connection.

6. Offline

nverdier

@MCSwicts What do you mean by it will fix your connection?

And I was, of course, ninja'd.

7. Offline

MCSwicts

8. @MCSwicts I will not go on the server, explain in plain text how it works please.

9. Offline

MCSwicts

Sure, @bwfcwalshy! you know sometimes people are under the ground because bad connection, then you can do /fix and you are coming up from the ground like fixing the connection. Its a easy code, but i cant code.

10. Offline

nverdier

@MCSwicts People aren't "under the ground" because of bad connection...

11. Offline

MCSwicts

12. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@bwfcwalshy I just explored this server, and basically all the command does is teleport you slightly above the block you're standing on. It teleports you .5 blocks up, to ensure when you drop back down, you're not "in the ground".

Might want to make a cool down on this command to stop glitching,

13. Offline

nverdier

@MoejoeAw44 Well that's a very simple way to put it. It is, in fact, a simple plugin.

14. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@nverdier Indeed it is, ;)
    Glad we cleared this up.

nverdier likes this.
  15. Offline

MCSwicts

16. @MCSwicts Try PlayerFix (link is in my signature)

17. Offline

nverdier

18. Offline

MCSwicts

Thanks! But what you mean with "link is in my signature"? I'm new here so I can't anything about it... @bwfcwalshy

I'm using the patch 1.7.10-1.8 version, @nverdier.

19. Offline

nverdier

@MCSwicts If you scroll up to his first post in this thread you will see his signature under his post. There is a link there that says "See my public plugins here". But I don't think it's exactly what you want.

20. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

21. Offline

MCSwicts

k, thanks, @nverdier! could you make the plugin to me, please? I will sure give you rank.

22. Offline

nverdier

@MCSwicts Yeah I'm making it, but my test server with the patch is crashing my client so give me a little bit to fix that :D
    EDIT: OK, completed. All messages customizable, 1 second cooldown between uses. Link in my signature, or here.

23. Offline

MCSwicts

24. Offline

nverdier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.