[FIX] NOX - AntiXRay that actually works! [Spout][1060]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by zonedabone, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zonedabone

Ok. I've started work on an antixray plugin that uses spout's packet listeners and a modified chunk snapshot class to remove packets from chunk data that is sent to users. You're probably swearing at me telling me that this has already been done before here. However, my plugin is different, because it does not require a mod to the server jar. It's not quite ready for distribution, because It only has some basic features, but once I add a few filters I'll upload it.

phaed and Jumla like this.
  2. Offline

Jumla

Can i be a alpha tester?

3. Offline

Theborg

But but.. That plugin also did a spout version without modifications to the minecraft_server.jar file.

4. Offline

zonedabone

=(
    You make me sad.

5. Offline

Cosmic Break

unless you can find a way to make it use fewer resources, then theres not much need for this. since they do have a spout version.

maybe you can have it only look for certain blocks? like diamond/gold/iron. since those are the most valuable?

or have it hide chests?

6. Offline

GmK

The plugin linked above also hides chests and you can select which blocks are hidden ;)

7. Offline

zonedabone

You guys all make me sad. =(

8. Offline

MineDev

I like this!

EarlyLegend likes this.
  9. Offline

zonedabone

Lol shut up. =(

10. Offline

MineDev

Not you being sad. The anti Xray xD

11. Offline

zonedabone

Oh. Well, considering that this has been done I'm going closed source with it and doing EVIL stuff with it. =P

12. Offline

MineDev

It's never closed source really though :p

13. Offline

zonedabone

Lol. Yeah. I doubt anyone would take the time to reverse engineer something like this, though, considering there is another one available.

14. Offline

MineDev

It doesn't take a genius Unfortunately -> http://java.decompiler.free.fr/?q=jdgui

15. Offline

zonedabone

I know. jd is the best thing to come to minecraft since minecraft. Just saying there'd be no point since there's a plugin already released that does it.

16. Offline

Kane

cough :p

17. Offline

LinkterSHD

There is really no point doing this as there are lots of plugins like this. But it's your decision

18. Offline

ThatBox

This was posted in August.

19. Offline

LinkterSHD

OH didnt see the date. My bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.