Plugin Help /Fix All And /Fix Command Cooldown On Factions Help!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by BinxGaming, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BinxGaming

I have a factions server and I am giving the commands /fix all and /fix to the highest rank on donation because /fix and /fix all is so op i need to add a cooldown of 6 hours on the command /fix all and a cooldown of 24 hours on the command /fix all. I have already tried the plugin booscooldowns but it is not working for me. Is there any other way I can do this because I really need to add this to my top factions rank.

Thanks

2. Offline

SlickSlender

3. Offline

BinxGaming

4. Offline

SlickSlender

I'm not sure then. What error do you get from boosCooldowns? Maybe search a video on YouTube of how to use boosCooldowns in case you had done it wrong.

5. Offline

BinxGaming

I don't really know it doesn't work when I disable stuff like warm up and pay tp. Could you make me a config that allows the group named "commander" to use /fix all every 24 hours, /fix every six hours and /stack 10 minutes? if you could do this you would be a huge help thanks? Also can u only have command cooldowns on, no warp up or xp tp stuff like that. Thanks :D

6. Offline

SlickSlender

I don't know if I have the time to do that yet, but I might later. Did you check a YouTube video?

7. Offline

BinxGaming

Yeh, none of them help :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.