Inactive [FIX] AfternoonNap v3.0 - Creating that realistic sleep expierence [1.2.5 R3.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Orcem12, May 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Orcem12

Afternoon Nap V3.0​
    [​IMG]
    Description:​
    Hello me again! I've made another plugin by request of pom32 and that's just about it. This plugin allows your players to place a bed and sleep in them at anytime. or as pom put it; "Take a nap". Test it out and see if it's for you!​
    Features:​
    • Allows your players to take a nap in the afternoon or at night.
    • Fun yet functional way to simulate sleep.
    • Vault optionality.
    • 1 Command (So Far)
    Commands:
    • /checkbed - checks to see if the configured amount of players is in beds, then sets the time to the configured amount.
    Permissions:
    • AN.commands.CheckBeds
    Changelog:
    • Version 3.00
      • Must right click block instead of left click
      • Updated to 1.2.5 R3.0
      • Download Here.
    • Version 2.00
      • Made Vault optional.
      • Fixed some performance bug that was bothering me.
      • Added 2 new configuration features.
      • Download Here.
    • Version 1.00
      • Initial release of plugin by request here.

2. Offline

tsuna25

So can you add sleepy bar or something either with spout or with a command.It either slows you down or etc or make it configurable.

3. Offline

Orcem12

Well, define what you mean. This plugin allows the player to sleep at any point during the day. I do think I know what you mean just clarify.

4. Offline

pom32

AWSOME PLUGIN
    so sorry I can't donate (don't have money)

5. Offline

tsuna25

Add a need for sleep like it slows you down or something,like why do we eat in minecraft?To regenerate health

6. Offline

pom32

get another plugin like realistic sleep for the need to sleep

__________________________________________________________________________________

After testing the plugin here are my Suggestions for the plugin
    1 When a person gets into bed it should be announced and and stored in a file
    2 If there is at least one person in bed, it should auto checkbeds every few seconds( configurable )
    3 While in bed the player should should have the blindness potion effect to simulate closing of eyes
    4 disable normal bed behavior (still works at night causing problems)
    5 explain in config how to add potion effects when waking up from a nap/sleep
    6 player should be able to move his crosshairs/point of view so that he can right clicks the bed to get out

7. Offline

izak12345678910

He is it possible that you can work with the dev of RealSleep he is making a more realistic sleep but he can't get the bed to read when a player is on but he added like effects if you don't sleep enough you get like nausea effect and slower walking until you go to sleep or someone does /sleep restore Name. SO i was wondering if you tow where to join together you two can create a really cool plugin! Thanks! The dev is called limdingwen he created real sleep for me and did a good job so i think if these two plugins become one it could be an awesome plugin!

8. Offline

Elon_Than

Check this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/forcesleep/ :)

Down
    I added short description about plugin. I hope it's all clear now :)

9. Offline

pom32

10. Offline

md_5

Approved

11. Offline

TheLoneDevil

This is a great plugin thumbs up to you :) I only have one problem to report, when me and a friend slept in adjacent beds during the day, we couldn't press "leave bed" and when we pressed escape we left the bed where stuck in a 2x1 area unable to move or look around. I reloaded the server and that has fixed it, however on a big server that could cause big problems and isnt very user friendly.