Fire Spread

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Grimmy777, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Grimmy777

It looks like there is an issue with firespread right now that if you have fire spread protection on then grass can not grow. It may be just a coincidence but it has happened with both Residence and SafeFire. Anyone else having this issue? I just noticed it happening about 4ish days ago.

@EvilSeph Looks like it is due to the latest RB. It does not happen in 1185. I see that bukkit made this change in 1199 though:

#1199 (Sep 25, 2011 1:01:47 AM)

1. Made grass throw a BlockSpread event when growing and a BlockFade event when receding. (commit: 4845d98c12ffd024d1de7063b52cca891c02b7e8) — wizjany / githubweb
    maybe that is the cause of grass not growing now with fire spread protection on?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

Hugo2dog

Its happening to me too.
    Ive looked through my plugins and I think its Safefire.

BlockSpread is also used for fire so this conflict makes sence

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  3. Offline

Grimmy777

right, well I am assuming that how it works changed so now the code that developers used to use to stop firespread now includes grass. Any idea the correct way? =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.