Final check taking several hours?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Anthony45654, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Anthony45654

I've been following the Google Docs with the progress of 1.8 for CraftBukkit and I remember about 5 hours ago they said they were all done and just needed to do a final check and would release CB 1.8 in a few minutes. I just checked the Google Doc now and it still says the same thing. Would it really take 5 hours to do a final check? I'm not trying to sound like those impatient nubs (I'm usually patient when it comes to updates) but I find it weird how they have been doing a "final check" for 5 hours.

2. There are builds out, but they contain a good deal of bugs. I'd sit tight and wait for the RB.

--FF

3. Offline

Anthony45654

How long does it usually take Bukkit to get a RB?

4. Offline

codename_B

As long as it takes.

5. Offline

Mukrakiish

Bingo. They only release when they are satisfied with a proper running build. No sooner (with RB's).

Feel free to play with a pre-build at your own risk though.

6. Offline

LEOcab

I'm using the prebuilds on my server, most of my plugins work. LWC locks work, WorldGuard regions work, Multiverse works, even Inception works. Only problems I'm having are the known MC bugs, the known Bukkit doors bug, endermen not attacking, the food bar replenishing when you teleport, and... that's about it. :D

7. Offline

Anthony45654

Where can I find the prebuilds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.