FFA Plugin - Pre-Defined Kits & Killstreaks.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by deploycraft, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Offline

deploycraft

Plugin category: PVP

Suggested name: FFA

What I want:
    Im looking for a FFA pvp plugin. FFA is a gamemode in call of duty called Free For All. Basically players join the game by using /FFA and they are randomly put into the arena at a set spawnpoint and there inventory is saved and they get a pre-defined one that is set in a config.

When they die they are kicked out of arena and giving there inventory back. There are also killstreaks so if they reach 5 killstreaks it takes there current inventory and adds better items. Example. They start with iron armour and iron sword. They get 5 kills and then are given diamond armour and diamond sword.

I also want messages that broadcast when they join, get killed & killstreak!

Join Message: - [FFA] {username} has joined the arena! Take them on by typing - /FFA!

Killed Message: - [FFA] You were killed by {username}! Inventory Restored! (Not Broadcasted-sent to player directly)

Killstreak message: - [FFA] {username} is on a {killstreak} killstreak!

Also commands need to be blocked in game. It needs to work with factions so people in same faction can kill each other in the arena.

That is all im looking for at the moment if someone could do this it would be amazing. If you need anymore information feel free to comment below.

Ideas for commands:
    Join command - /FFA
    Set spawn points - /ffa setspawn <number>

Ideas for permissions:
    ffa.join - Join command
    ffa.setspawn - Setspawn command

When I'd like it by: As soona s possible. No rush. ;)

2. Offline

Won_The_Day

3. Offline

deploycraft