Fence Protect with no databases

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ewized, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Offline

ewized

Plugin name: FenceProtect
    What it needs to do: I need this plugin to be simple and when players suround their land with fences and attach a sign to it with the first line [Protect] and the rest of the lines of players that can edit that land. Also I would like a config file with flags that can be turned on and off like pvp, build, door access, and ect. Also another sign for [More Users] to allow even more then the first line. Also hook into vault to allow ranks/permission.
    Permissions: fenceprotect.standard (Allow for baisc things)
    fenceprotect.admin(Allow for admin things)
    Commands: None needed but would like one to add players and remove players to a protection and an admin one to reload the config.
    EXTREME NOTE: I know there is no plugin out there that does this so don't go suggesting redprotect or bananaregion. I have all ready asked questions on those.

2. Offline

ewized

Anyone up for the task a so-caled reward may be put in place.

3. Offline

NiSos

Well, this is strange.

I came up with almost the exact same idea a few days ago for my server and am just about to start coding it. I googled the name to see if it was being used and found this... I can't make any promises as to when it will be done just yet, but I'll try and keep you updated.

4. Offline

izak12345678910

Why not red protect?

5. Offline

ewized

It don't require the fences to stay up and it uses a database.

Thanks so much I would of coded it myself but have no idea on how I would get it to work.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  6. Offline

JayzaSapphire

So this is like an updated and improved lockette?

7. Offline

ewized

No the idea is to use signs to protect land with fences.