Fast Approval (Praise)

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by LandonTheGeek, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Hello BukkitDev and Staff.

I am here to give the team quite a thank you for approval times over the past while. Things have been going to through the system quite nicely, and a lot faster than before. I used to wait for around 2 days, and now it is usually below 12 hours. :)

Well done BukkitDev, sorry I could get into more detail. Thank you!
    ~Beast

Skyost, DarkBladee12, jflory7 and 4 others like this.
  2. Offline

drtshock

Someone noticed! Yay :D

Our pleasure :)

3. Offline

Firedroide

Approval times really have been excellent lately.

Thanks from me too, BukkitDev team!

4. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Firedroide

Yeah, I feel as though they deserve more support then some people give them. D:

5. Offline

ZachBora

I'm curious though. Since everyone is waiting for a 1.7 build, wouldn't that mean less new files being uploaded? I have no way of knowing if the same amount of files are being submitted as before 1.7 was released.

6. Hurray for the bukkitdev staff!

HelpfulBeast likes this.
  7. Offline

jflory7

Totally agreed! Awesome job, BukkitDev staff. I only waited three hours for my plugin to be reviewed. I'm thoroughly impressed, and awesome job to each and every one of you!

Skyost, hawkfalcon and HelpfulBeast like this.
  8. Offline

LandonTheGeek

ZachBora

I have no clue. :p That is one for a staff member. I guess it is really up to the people that choose to update before the release. Haha

9. Anyone else notice something weird in this sentence?

10. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Assist

Woops :p Supposed to be hours.

11. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Thanks! I've been working hard lately to approve faster!

'Gratz DBO staff. Not just for approval time. Community support, feedback, plugins, helping us deal with TnT, mak ng DBO possible, and the great time you just give us. It doesn't go unnoticed, your service makes my day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.