Plugin Request FakePlayersOnline

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Mineacer, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mineacer

Can someone please update this plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/fakeplayers/

I've already contacted the developer but he's taking quite a while and I wish for this to be compatible with Spigot 1.8. I've already tried the plugin FakePlayers, but it doesn't give me exactly what I want.

Thanks,
    Mineacer.

2. Offline

Mineacer

@bwfcwalshy

wait wut....
    I requested for FakePlayersOnline to be updated, and I also said the plugin 'FakePlayers' (which Skionz developed) doesn't have all the features of FakePlayersOnline.

3. @Mineacer FakePlayers isn't the one Skionz developed, fromgate did that one.

Plus, what 'features' does it not have?

4. Offline

Mineacer

@bwfcwalshy

That's the plugin I requested to update, it's not compatible with 1.8.

The Skionz one (FakePlayers) is missing features that fromgate implemented in his plugin - adding names to the TAB list.

5. Offline

nverdier

@Mineacer I believe Skionz is adding actual fake players that go on the tablist as well... @Skionz

6. Offline

Skionz

@Mineacer
    @nverdier is correct. After a few hours of digging I figured out how the server actually registers the Player and this lets me create real fake players. These 'players' are exactly the same as real players except there isn't someone controlling them meaning you can invoke commands on them such as '/tp [fakeplayer]' and such. I will be implementing this feature hopefully sometime this week.

7. Offline

Mineacer

@Skionz
    Oh that would be fantastic! The fact that other players can invoke commands on them such as /tpa and stuff would be such an exquisite feature. I was going to ask for that but I was afraid I would be asking for too much. I cannot wait for your implementation to arrive!

Thanks for covering this topic,
    Mineacer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.