Problem/Bug Factions Plugin not working

Discussion in 'General Help' started by iRCinfinity, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iRCinfinity

I'm running Cauldron 1.7.10 Latest with the Crack Pack. There are no errors related to factions in the logs. Also, yes I've given myself the factions.* permission.

So here's what happens: If I go int0 my server and type /help Factions isn't listed anywhere. If I type /f it tells me to type /f list to see sub-commands with seem to be just all of the commands on my server. However, if I go in the console and type f help it actually lists all of the factions commands. I can create a faction through the console and everything.

The only issue I can think of is that the default rank for everyone on the server has -factions.* (Only OPs should allowed to make the factions) and then the Admin ranks inherit the default rank. However, in the admin rank I gave them factions.* so it should have given them back to them unless I completely misunderstood how permissions work. Which is entirely possible.

Any guesses?

Oh, and I'm using GroupManager for the permissions plugin. We know it works because I gave myself a prefix in the permissions which shows in game. The factions plugin is version 2.7.5. -- Issue may be because 2.7.5 is designed for 1.8.1? Though that doesn't explain why the console would be able to use it flawlessly.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.