Plugin Help Factions [Or another plugin]

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by iRCinfinity, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iRCinfinity

I need a plugin that has the ability to control permissions of the players and have minimum features, it also needs to be updated to 1.7.10.

Essentially, I want to limit players to only having the ability to accept or deny and invite -- but I want admins to have all commands. The ability to claim land and promote members is also necessary, but other than that I don't need much else. The Factions plugin for MCore has FAR too many features and too much in the configs to sort through, I don't understand half of what I'm messing with because of how confusing it is.

I need a factions/guild/clan/religion or whatever plugin that will allow for those features. The way we want to be able to set it up are there are gods and each god is an admin and creates a guild with the god's name. Each person is a "follower" of the religion (in this case they'd be a member of a guild, but wording ya know) then the people of the religion can build/break inside their city that the god has built and owns but outside of their city the land is normal. Is there a plugin that can allow this without a thousand extra features?

Alternatively, if anyone could help explain how I need to set this up I'd be much appreciative. I removed all factions permissions from normal players but then gave them factions.join back so they should be able to accept invites. Admins should have all perms.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.