Question Faction Kits and Worlds

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CamManCraft, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CamManCraft

Hello, I have a question about the Faction plugin, I want it to where You Have a Kit When You First Join The Faction World And You Get More Better Kits as you play on, or just have a kit in general, So How do you do this?

And An Other Question, How Do You Make it where on chat it views your faction that you are in, but in other worlds it does not, How do you do that?

Bump

Bump- Also When I got Factions, The World Name For M-Verse on my name Disaperred So I want to Fix that As Well.

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  2. Offline

oceantheskatr

What you could do is get an AutoRank plugin that levels up the user based on playtime, and then each of those groups would have better kits :) You can enable prefixchat in Multiverse's config.yml which will bring back the world name.

3. Offline

CamManCraft

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Well then that means that Factions is managing chat. You should go in to Factions' instance.json and look for something to do with chat. I'll update this message in a few minutes when I get on my desktop and can check the exact info. Take a look yourself if you'd like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.