Faction control

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by stfupls, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

stfupls

Hello guys, I need some help with plugins how I will control raiding on the Server.

- Should I enable that TNT can destroy blocks in water (Water Walls) [Yes]? How much TNT hits?
    - Should I enable that TNT can destroy Obsidian? [Yes]? How much TNT hits to break one?
    - Should I enable that Chests, furnaces etc have no protection?

Please help with what I should do and what I should not.
    Sorry for my bad English, this is really important for my server.

I need a lot of suggestions because lots of different people will be on!

- Stfupls, I will like every worthful suggestion :)!

2. Offline

eekelmo

Alright, I used to run a factions server so I'll tell you how I did it.

'
    No, I don't recommend this.

I also don't recommend this as people like building obsidian bases for the reason that people don't want their base to be blown up.

Yes, you should, this makes it so that raiding is possible.

Hope this helped.

3. Offline

stfupls

Thanks, but how will people ever get in bases with obsidian and protected with water..
    In my option water doesnt protect. Or 5-10 TNT to break 1 obsidian, am I wrong?

-^

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  4. Offline

eekelmo

They can claim over the land and break the obsidian, or you could set it so that obsidian can take something like 5-10 TnT.

5. Offline

stfupls

Right, but what if it is a obsidian box with water? and water protection is off?

6. Offline

stfupls

bump -^ - answer my question please + suggestions!

bump -^ - answer my question please + suggestions!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

stfupls

bump -^ - answer my question please + suggestions! I need help with this I ask this for days cmon! I need to finish my server and I only need this help.

bump -^ - answer my question please + suggestions! I need help with this I ask this for days cmon! I need to finish my server and I only need this help.

8. Offline

squidicuz

You could try ObsidianDestroyer. That allows Obsidian to be destroyed with a configurable durability. There is also an option in it to bypass explosion protection for fluids, rendering water/lava walls just about useless.

drtshock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.